special chapter: 1

10 years before the meeting of their respective legions, Faye and Lemery was walking towards their father's room, before this, they were arguing again as sanguinius was trying to diffuse the situation, as leona sighed as she was about to step in, and the door opened as two custodes walked in following with another, but the teens knew who this person is Constantin Valdor the shield of the emperor and chief custodian.

Young lady Faye, Young lady Lemery, my lord wishes to meet you in his office" when he said the atmosphere became cold as both girls who have been called paled at his words, as they only nod their heads and followed.

As they stand in front of their father's room, they were quiet for a while until faye knocked on the door. As they waited, they heard their voice.

Come in" his voice called, as they both looked at each other and exhaled as they opened the door, as they walked in, they saw their father looking at the back of the room overlooking the capital city of arcadia as his hands were behind his back.

As they walked in the door closed before them, and they lightly jumped from the shock, they soon calmed themselves.

I thought I told you two make up with each other" he said once more, as the two begin to sweat

Hah, guess I was too hopeful" he said once more, making both of them look down in shame

You bicker about who is the strongest. then I have a mission for the both of you" he said as they both looked at their father with interest.

I will give you three missions, and if the one you finish this mission first, I will help them" he said as they both tensed. As he walked before them as they follow.

Outside the castle, kai opened a portal as they walked inside, in the other side they saw a valley with a dreary atmosphere and giant gates, on the edge of the valley.

As they looked at the view they saw their father walking toward the gates and followed.

This place will be your testing grounds" he said as he placed his hand on the gates as they shined and opened up.

Let's go" he said as they quickly followed. As they walked inside the gate they covered their eyes because of the sudden flash of light and saw a different scenery with lushes meadows and hills covered in trees and flowers.

This will be the first of your many test" he said. As they all nodded as their father waved his hand and jump away from the battle field as portal appeared with plavsky particles flew around.

Damage level set to A. Field 02 Desert.

A voice called as the scenery changed as they were in the desert. As they saw some dust clouds rushing towards them.

Ovw-cc Gomel.

4 grunts and one commander jump up from the sand a fire their cannons from the chest as lemery and faye jump away as the attack as lemery charge as faye fired her magic as her magic was clashed by two of the gomel's beam cannons.

As a could of smoke came forth as toward lemery she clashed with the commanders claws with her blade as she smiled and tried to kick but was grabbed by its other hand as she used her fist to punch its face but was hit by its beam cannon.

Pushing her back flying toward a dune. As faye looked to her sister with concern as she dodge a missile as she looked where and saw nothing. She quickly scanned the environment, but was too late to dodge a beam spike from one of the grunts.

Aaaaahhhh!" She screamed as she fell to ground.

Lemery got back up and looked and saw her sister falling toward the sand and looked her enemies with hate.