chapter 9

Two days have passed when the battle against the primordial of the sky, kai was still resting from the strain of using Genesis, as his body wasn't used to the power of the attack, as the els are quickly fixing and adapting his body to get use it. The celestials where busy guarding his home as gaia was also busy teaching her children and having to have them think for themselves, as the elder cyclops where looking at the zeon mobile suits in aww.

As they looked at each other and shrug their shoulder as they kept guarding the house, as kai was getting up as he groan when he stretch, as his body was still sore when he used that attack, he walked into the living room and saw tiamat sleeping like a cat as he smiled and cover her in a blanket. As he went outside as he donned his armor and flew toward gaia as some celestials followed her as the uc characters are just in his own dimension doing their own thing.

As kai and his celestials where flying, he was contemplating of what's ahead of the future the death of ouranus starts the reign of the titans and their king cronus and seeing that from the history of cronus made kai sweat dropped, as the els was also adapting his brain to have a photographic memory and clear of memories that where fuzzy. And also, about the other gods of other mythologies, especially the biblical god and humanity what will happen when they appear or have, they already appeared.

Kai thought to himself as he landed before gaia as she was teaching her children as she turned around and smiled as her children looked at the new figures. As they ran at them and thank him as kai happily smiled as he got down and patted their heads, even thought they're the new rulers of Greece their still children as they happily thanked their savior.

As kai was happily playing with them he saw a lone titan looking at him in jealousy, and noticing the scythe he knew it was cronus the titan of time, he sighed at the jealousy of the young titan, as he knew that cronus was incredibly jealous of others, even his own children he will likely devour in the future.

Well zeus isn't exactly a saint, guy can't keep his hormones to himself killing many women and getting more pregnant, guys a man-whore" kai thought to himself as he knew that the worst gods are that of Greek pantheon. As he stands up and walk toward gaia as her children made way for him walk to her.

Fueling cronus envy, as I stands before gaia as the stared at each other as they both smiled.

It's been awhile my guardian" she said as I nodded and kneeled before her, as the celestial behind me as she nodded at us. As I stand up.

Not to worry I'm your guardian its my duty to protect you" I said as she hummed in agreement. As she looked at the figures behind me. As I noticed her gaze.

I guess ill introduce them, their the same as me, the first celestials" I introduce them as they stand up straight as gaia nodded as we talked as her children were looking at the celestials as they got down and played with them as I silently smiled at their playing.

As we were finished talking as we left gaia to her stuff as she was busy teaching her children as I went back to the house as I was thinking of what to do right now. As tiamat has woken up as she rubbed her eyes as she looked at me with her sleepy eyes.

Your back" she said as she walked to me hugged me, as I hugged back as she purred like a cat.

Okay then let cook us dinner" I said as tiamat agreed and raised her hand as smiled at her, as we started cooking as the celestial returned to the dimension, as some hours later gaia returned with her children as I was done cooking enough food for everyone, as we were about to eat the celestials returned with more food.

As I was looking at everyone eating together. Sigh I'll worry about the future in the meantime" I thought as gaia gave a spoon full of food as ate it, as she smiled as we ate our food.