1. The heir to the multiverse AKA I become OP.

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson, Rick Riordan does.

(This book will be in first person. POV changes will be mentioned)

My name is Lavanya (picture above), and I am just a normal girl in 8th grade, living in a normal, boring world and today was Day 1 of my summer holidays so naturally, I'm reading Percy Jackson for the 5th or 6th time. I honestly lost track. My mother says that I'm obsessed with these boo-

Dam ADHD.

You see the only thing I have in common with demigods is ADHD. Classes are nightmares and I often zone off during conversations. So..moving on, I saw a cloud surrounding me and I blacked out. Why? I dunno. The world came into focus and surrounding me resembled space with the stars and everything. 

I heard a booming voice that seemed to surround me call out " All hail Chaos, the ruler of the multiverse. All hail Lavanya, newly named Chaos, because honestly you needed a cooler name." Weird.

Then the galaxy seemed attracted to me and suddenly entered me, like the power and the colour got absorbed by my entering through my pores leaving absolute nothingness in its place.

Most people say nothingness and leave it to your imagination. That is probably because they have never experienced nothingness. It's like there is no colour, but it's not black either because the black seemed to glow. It's like when you close your eyes in a dark room with a light in front of you. But this was with my eyes open. Cool.

I blacked out yet again and when I awoke, I was back in my house with a book in my hand. For a moment, I thought that it was all a dream and that I had dozed off. That was until I heard the same voice say "Boo!" I jumped to inhuman heights and landed on the floor. I stood up, rubbing my tailbone. The voice had become more human and less creepy and... was laughing its head off. If it even had a head.

"Stop laughing at me, creepy galaxy headless voice person!" I shouted. At that it laughed even harder. I pouted. It laughed harder and harder and harder and harder...umm moving on.

It finally stopped laughing and said " Thanks, that's the best laugh I've had in a long while."

"Humph, What's your name? I think I deserve to know the name of the headless person who was laughing its head off at my pain." I said

At that a cloud of smoke shaped like a figure appeared. It straightened and proudly said "I am the essence of the universe, soon to be multiverse."

At this point I was seriously getting annoyed by calling the smoky voice 'it'. So I didn't care if I was speaking to the universe itself or the reason of my very existence. "Ok, so what are your pronouns?" I asked.

It looked baffled. "Why don't you look confused or in awe. You should start denying it or bowing at this point, not asking me my pronouns."

I raised an eyebrow and said in a sassy tone, "I ain't doing that mister."

"Nor am I expecting you to," it added hastily. Then it said " I am everything and anything in this universe. I can take the form of a horse, an alien, a male, a female, a bee, a-"

" A headless chicken? Okay, stop! Got the memo."

It looked offended. "Alright, for your convenience, I will become a female. I'm sure you heard that proclamation that sent a shockwave through the entire universe. The Chaos thing." she said bowing, AGAIN.

I shuffled awkwardly. "Um... yeah but I don't want to be your ruler or master.. I'll just be a friend who will help you manage the universe, take over from time to time if you want me to, okay?  And for heaven's sake get up."

She got up and smiled, "I have chosen well. You are the ruler of the universe and my friend."

I smiled back at her, "I like that." Inside I was freaking out, like I was living my life and, PLOT TWIST!

I honestly don't know why I trusted her immediately. It was like a gut feeling that I could and a natural reaction.

Suddenly she started forward and said, "Come, I must teach you all I know, I have stopped time across the universe for this."

I followed stumbling from the sudden transition, "WHAT!"

"I stopped time. You will be learning under me and I don't want hundreds of years to pass for anyone other than us. Any other questions?"

"No" I muttered, slightly dazed

"Then come," she said, "Much to learn, you still have."

I looked at her weirdly, "Did you just quote Star Wars?"

She just looked back and smirked at me. And I followed her.

How was it? This is my first attempt of a story of any kind. And I will be updating weekly. See you next time. If you like it, please vote.