7. Perseus and Priscilla Jackson.

Pls, look at this:   https://pin.it/1OqzHVC

And so, Perseus Achilles Jackson was born. 

I wanted to be there for him and Sally but I didn't know how. Until....

"Please Sally please." I begged, "Don't turn me away please, I know tha-"

"Shut up and tell me what you want first, idiot." She snapped, extremely tired after birthing the child in her arms. You see, I relentlessly kept bothering her until she warmed up to me. I hadn't told her who I was, of course, all she knew was that I was an immortal being. 

"Iwannamakeeveryonebelievei'myourdaughterandlivewithyou."

Sally took a deep breath, "Slowly."

I flinched, afraid I would be turned away by the one mortal I let myself be vulnerable with. "I have come to care for you and have seen your son's future so I want to make everyone believe that I'm his twin sister, your daughter, and live with you."

I screwed my eyes shut but couldn't resist peeking. It was like you wanted to not see but you really wanted to see. 

Sally blinked. Once.

Twice.

"As long as I don't have to give birth to you."

"Definitely, thank you." I doubt she realised how thankful I was and how much my trust meant.

"How are you going to make everyone believe that I have a daughter? How are you going to turn female, gods can't do that. And why hasn't anybody come here yet?"

"Um...I would alter everyones memories, whoever knew. I can, cause I'm not a normal god. And I stopped time across the universe."

She blinked once, twice.

"WHAT?"

"Yeah...would you believe me if I told you I was the creator of the universe?"

"What?" She said faintly, I think the birth is getting to her.

"Wait, let me heal you." I went and got rid of all the pain and made her feel overall better.

"Thank you, milord." I glared, this was why I did not want to tell anybody. "It's Lavanya or Chaos for you. Haven't you known me for 9 months already?"

"Yes," she said, looking slightly ashamed "Alright, lets do this. But you owe me an explanation." I grinned and turned into a baby girl in her arms.

"You need to name me before I start time again." I speak in her mind.

"How about Priscilla Lavanya Jackson." I gurgled in answer.

I started time and thus began the next stage of my life. One where I was the sister of Perseus Jackson.

 ________________________

Poseidon visited a week after our birth. He was completely ecstatic that he had a daughter. Said he only had sons so far. Hello, Kymopoleia. I think he meant mortal daughters but whatever.

(I am not from New York and I don't know anything but I am imagining a part of NY where the important people stay)

We would move into a modern-looking house, in the high ups of New York. It had taken a long time and a lot of persuasion on my part to convince Sally to move. She kept insisting that I was her ward and it was her responsibility to care for me.

"Lavanya, you can't just spend your money to buy us living like that. I'll be fine working double or triple jobs to manage. I already have an apartment in Manhattan and we can manage." I had turned 20 for this argument.