6. I meet my future mother...that's not normal, is it?

I yawned and shifted around in my bed. "Hi Multi." I greeted when I saw him sitting on my bed. Wait... Multi?

I'm sleepy. Multi? Who's Multi. Sleepy. Multi. Sleepy. Multi. SLEEP. Ok Sleep. But Multi. Multi? Wait...MULTI!

"Multi!" I yelped, "what are you doing here." slightly slurring in my half-asleep state.

His eyes widened at being caught, "I just wanted to spar because I was bored. Or are you rusty, grandma."

I smirked wide awake at his taunt; perks of being immortal. "Oh, you're going down old man." and teleported us to the gym. We snapped our fingers and changed, stepping onto the mat.

We circled each other like lions, looking for weaknesses we could exploit. He made the first move, charging at me and aimed a roundhouse kick at my head. I ducked and went to sweep out his legs from under him. He flipped out of the way, turning into a smaller, more flexible form mid-flip. Luna. I smirked. I stepped back, balancing my weight on my left foot, and threw my right fist out in a curved punch at her temple. Turning ninety degrees to the side, she brought her right forearm up to counter the blow, formed a fist with her left, and threw it at my jaw. Ow. I flipped backwards from the power of the punch and immediately afterwards ducked from an incoming punch. I kicked her midsection and football tackled her to the floor. My arm was on her throat and our faces were inches apart. 

We subconsciously leaned towards each other, feeling the hot breath on our faces. We got closer and closer and closer and-

We jumped apart, faces red as a voice interrupted us. "Ma'am, this may not be a good time," Ya think so, "but you wished to see the assassination of Caesar. It is scheduled for 5 minutes from now."

"Thank you J.A.R.V.I.S." I sighed and turned to a red-faced Luna. "You're coming?"

She nodded absentmindedly. I...well I was flustered. But I had more experience with attraction and human feelings so I just smiled at her.

"Grab the popcorn, will you? We have to watch a murder." I called over my shoulder.

>>>>O<<<<

I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored. Let's SING!

Ooh. French revolution is happening. Ooh Marie Antoinette is dying. She deserves it, I mean leT tHeM EaT cAkE. So naturally, I start singing killer queen. (I think this song describes Natasha Romanoff. It's 1:00 am) Luna comes in and sees me singing. I put on 'hot girl bummer'. F*ck you and you and youuuu. 

>>>>O<<<<

Hitler. What about that sociopath you ask. Well he and his psychotic mustache can rot in the deepest parts of my son. Who the hell does he is. He killed infants and children to make a point. He is slightly worse than the Olympians. You know, the deranged asshats with sticks so far up their asses that they should be called unicorns.

Calm, Lavanya. Calm. Breath in. Destroy an uninhabited planet. Breathe out. Breath in. Explode a black hole. Breathe out. Breathe in. Think of torturing Hercules and Hitler. Breathe out. I'm good. I have good coping mechanisms. If you don't shut up I will use said coping mechanisms on you. Good? Good. KILL HITLER. He's dead. From a 'bullet wound'. YAY!

>>>>O<<<<

I spy a kid being born named Sally.

 I spy a god who I hate named Zeusy. 

I play matchmaker with Aphro-dite.

I help a kid who's in pain feeling faint-y.

I help a silly woman to look dainty.

I'm gonna play a prank on Hades.

I'm going mad slow-ly and steadily.

>>>>O<<<<

I find Sally after she is pregnant. I talk to her, though I don't tell her who I am. I tell her that her child has a long and hard future in front of them. I tell her to be safe and.... I don't know what else I told her. I'm bored now.

And that is how I met your mother... MY mother. 

Please vote if you like the story. And sorry for not updating the story. I am in the middle of my finals and took two hours off to update.