3. I Got Children. It's in the Job Description.

Sorry for not updating. Here are Chaos' eyes.

So when I told Luna, she was mad, then sad, then 'What will I do with you. Why are you so stupid,' mood.

"Why did you do this?" she exclaimed, "Do you know what you have done?"

"No?"

She facepalmed. "You created a universe in which the creator of the universe is a known being and cannot be put as a Big Bang."

"Yes. So?"

"You are Chaos in that world and if you don't create the primordials or other organisms, the universe will go into shambles."

"Yes."

You don't understand my point, do you?"

"No."

She sighed, "You have to stay there, in that universe. You can disappear after the reign of the primordials. Make them think you faded, which is impossible by the way. But you still have to stay there for a few millennia or so."

"Oh."

"Yeah, Oh. I was planning to send you to your mother's place until she died but now you made it all go whack."

A lone tear dropped down my face. I had avoided thinking of this topic for far too long. I didn't want to face it, but I had to. I was never going to see my family again. "My mother, my sister, my grandparents." I whispered.

She looked at me with a sad look in her eye. I broke down sobbing. She was smaller than me so she turned into her male form which we had named 'Multi'. Lot of thought was put into it, I know.

Sh-He rushed to hug me and I melted into his embrace, crying my heart out. "Ssh, chaos, It's alright."

That started a new round of sobbing. 'I'm not Lavanya anymore, I'm Chaos. It's not alright. I just lost everything. My family, My identity, My name... My life.' I thought.

I sobbed for a long time, not caring about composure in front of my best friend. When I finally stopped crying, he asked me, still in his embrace, if I was better. Not alright, better.

"Yes," I replied, "better. Not alright, better."

"Ok, sleep." He said, "I'll tuck you in."

"Alright." I mumbled and buried my head in his chest, instantly falling asleep.

>>>>O<<<<

When I woke up, there was another person holding me close. When I processed this, which took around 30 seconds, I yelped. And turned around coming face to face with...Multi?

I was confused because nowadays Luna spent more time in male form. More than usual that is. But I brushed it off.

"Multi." I sang near his ear.

Things happened in this order. He started awake. Realised I was in his arms, on my bed. Blushed so bright it looked like his cheeks were glowing. Started stuttering.

"L-la-vanya w-what happened."

I raised an eyebrow. "Why were you in my bed?" I stated bluntly.

If possible he got even redder. "I-I was very tired, a-and you w-were very sad yesterday s-so I didn't want to leave you alone."

At the mention of yesterday, I sobered up. Noticing this he cleared his throat, turned back into Luna and started talking. " I may have a solution. Till now, time has been stopped. I can't keep it so for millennia. But, to save your family from pain, you can send a bit of your essence, who you can turn mortal to them. It will act just like you want it to, look just like you want it to etc."