5.My great-great grandchild tries to kill me. I'm so old.

Hi, hope you guys are all well and I'm gonna introduce Percy in the next 2 chapters, k. Also I'm using the version where all primordials are siblings except Aether and Hemera. Because the other version is too messed up for me. Zoe Nightshade in the above picture.

I watched and watch everything. I am all seeing and all knowing. I AM CHAOS. But I didn't have the heart to watch Kronos cut up my son. But I still watched because it was a momentous occasion. 

I had to watch my son being cut up by my grandson, his blood fertilising his wife/sister who orchestrated the murder, his penis falling into the ocean and creating a woman. Said woman marrying my great-great grandson, her grandnephew and having an affair with my other great-great grandson, her other grandnephew. 

My family is messed up. 

I did many thing over the course of history. I helped Rhea hide Zeus, the look on Rhea's face when I told her who I was. Hilarious.

I might have helped in the destruction of Mount Othrys by Zeus' bolt. Come on, you think one measly strike of his Master Bolt would destroy the entire Titan stronghold that stood strong for millennia. Nah, he ain't that powerful. He wishes.

Then the birth of the twins, yeah it's me who saved Leto from Python, me who helped give birth to Artemis. *shudders* Birthing is... horrifying. The blood, the screams, the child that comes out covered in red, or gold. And this is immortal birthing, imagine mortal birthing. Plus, this is ancient times, no technology. I did help lessen the pain and clean Artemis, but left before she could see or recognise me.

I also warned Leto not to speak of our encounter. When I told Leto who I was, before birthing of course, she freaked and went to bow. Thankfully I stopped her before she fell over, or hurt herself. 

Yeah all minor stuff, I'm definitely not flaunting around the fact that I'm the creator, or that I'm all powerful. Definitely Not.

>>>>O<<<<

We're in Ancient Greece now. I go down from time to time in disguise and one time a few men cornered me in an alley and tried to overpower me. I made them piss their chitons and castrated them.

Now, Heracles. Where do I start? How about how I want to rip his appendages off and feed them to him and then kill him. Sloooowly.

Luna had to restrain me because I almost made him blow up painfully. *sigh* If only.

Now he was on his way to get the golden apple. I want to see this.

*SEES IT*

I want to rip his head of and torture him so badly.

But now I have to go comfort Zoe. I disguise myself, but leave the galaxy coloured eyes. As I teleport there, I wonder how this conversation will go.

"Hello Zoe." I tell her when I find her crying. (Zoe will be speaking normal english as of now as they're speaking Greek and old english hasn't been invented yet.)

She skittered away from me and narrowed her eyes. "Who are you, foolish traveller? Have you come seeking fame like the rest of them?" She questioned threateningly and bitterly.

"I am what I am, but a fame seeking idiot is not what I am."

"What?"

"Anyways, I've come to help you."

"How?" she asked bitterly, "I have lost all I have to that swine Heracles."

"You still have someplace to go, dear child." I teleported her to a forest, a mile away from the hunter's camp.