4. I'm dying, save me. I'm Dead. Psyche, I'm alive.

When Nyx was born, I was mesmerised by the way she grew up in minutes. I made her a palace just above my realm. Then my other children were born and their puppy faces melted me. Literally. I made them all palaces. I gave them their titles. I honestly did not want to give Tartarus the pit. He was a sweet kid. Now he's so reserved and gloomy. 

Now, it's been a few millennia since the birth of the primordials. I  always act stoic and motherly, completely disregarding my childish nature in front of the primordials. Nyx and Erebus had kids. Most important of them, Aether and Hemera. Oh, and the Fates of course. I gave Aether and Hemera a spot on the primordial council. They're so sunny and bright, expected given their domains. Ouranos is in his moody teenage stage. I hope I wasn't as bad as this.

Few years back, I had an incident...

I sat there, crying on my throne. I had just told off Ouranos for shouting at Gaea and acting awfully towards Thalassa. He lashed out at me.

" What do you know of getting in a fight with your siblings? Wait, you don't have any. You were completely free and alone."

Tears threatened to fall as I remembered my sister, but I hid them. A sweet, innocent kid on the outside and an absolute devil-spawn towards me. We got into a lot of fights with each other, but loved the other nonetheless. I regret my decision to leave her so much.

"Ouranos," I started, "That was hurtful. You should be nicer to your siblings and respect your mother a bit mo-"

"You. Don't. Know. Anything. You don't have a mother. You do not know what it's like to have a mother. I hate you, because you pretend to know what I'm going through but you never will. You don't have the family required to understand me. You were absolutely alone, so you created us, so don't pretend to know what I'm going through."

A single tear fell, though I doubt anyone noticed. "Your right." I replied, " I don't know what you're going through." Then I left.

Now, I'm curled up in a fetal position on my recliner/throne. Multi appeared out of nowhere and pulled me into his lap. I curled up in his chest while he whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

" That was very mean of him, but he doesn't know," he whispered.

"I know." I replied, still buried in his chest, "But it hurts so much."

"Mom." a voice called " I saw a tear fall. Are you ok?"

Nyx.

I looked towards Multi in panic. They weren't supposed to know of his existence.

"Mom?" she was at the door with a confused expression on her face. " You look like you were crying." She looked towards Multi, whose lap I was still on. "Who's this? I don't recognise him."

Then that grew into a sly smirk. " I didn't know you had a boyfriend."

I felt myself flush and knew Multi was in the same state. " N-no we're not. We're not together."

While he said " Wh-what? No. She's my best friend."

Nyx just smirked knowingly. "So you gonna introduce me or what?"

I got off his lap and made him another throne to sit in. "Right." I chuckled nervously, "You weren't supposed to know of her existence."

"Her?" Nyx questioned and looked at Multi who turned into Luna.

"Wh-How?! Only Mother can do that!" she exclaimed.

She pouted, "Well, I'm older." I slapped her upside on the head. Then we had to explain everything to her, after making her swear an oath of course.