Chapter Fifty-Three

THIRD PERSON's POV

While watching the TV, a nurse went inside the room with stuff in her hands, getting closer to Taehyung. He didn't look, just a simple glance is what he did before focusing on the television again.

"Good morning Mr. Kim. Mind if I check your dextrose?" asked the nurse. He didn't hesitate to nod as he felt her fixing it.

It's been almost half an hour since Jungkook left. He told him that he'll get some of his clothes in his house because he decided to stay with him, and Taehyung did the same. He called his butler, asking him what he wanted.

"Alright, do you have anyone with you Mr. Kim?" she affirmed. Tae's brows met together, the voice looks pretty familiar.

"Yes, I do have," Taehyung answered seriously.

"You..look like you're lying. I can't see anyone." said the nurse lowly, dangerously moving closer to him. He moved away before their skin touched, lifting his eyebrows.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he grunted, his eyes in fire but his face remained still and calm.

"I like your voice, it's so sexy." complimented her. She brushed her hands upon his arms that grew him uncomfortable.

"Can you remove your filthy hands off of me? I have a fucking boyfriend!"

She stopped for a second before wandering her eyes around, smirking as she looked back into his eyes. Her face is covered with a mask, so her eyes are only visible to him and those eyes were so familiar.

"I don't see him around, just me and you in this room." she talked back as she continued doing what she's doing.

"Stop right there if you don't want to get killed," he warned, causing the nurse to cackle.

"I'm fine with it, as long as you'll use your sword on me,"

"Fucking help me, Jungkook," he whispered to himself, furiously looking at her eyes, trying to recognize her face.

He suddenly smiled slyly. She thought he's liking it, but it turned the other way around when he reached her neck tightly, leaving her holding in his arms.

"So you wanted to die early, Samantha?" he smirked, making her eyes open widely.

"I knew it's you again, and I think you want to meet the devil already huh?"

Samantha's eyes started to tear up as she tried gasping for air, trying to remove his grip off her arms but he's too strong compared to her. Everything stops more when he removed her mask, revealing her true identity.

"I told you to leave us alone right?"

"B-But I l-love yo-"

"And I fucking hate you, bitch." he cuts her, making more tears spills out of her eyes.

"L-Let go!"

"Hey, Taehyungie. This is the only food I fou-"

Taehyung's eyes immediately landed on the door and saw Jungkook holding paper bags with drinks in his hands. The younger got stunned on his spot, staring back at him.

Samantha got her chance to remove his palm in her neck before aggressively turning around, meeting Jungkook's eyes which got him to freeze more.