Chapter Eighty-Two

THIRD PERSON's POV

Like every usual morning, Jungkook woke up early. Prepared the breakfast, fixed the kitchen, and took great care of Taehyung.

It's been a week, and it's such a good time to start again. As possible, they're trying to control their own emotions starting that day and they both agreed. They don't want any arguments anymore, it's giving them a hard time.

Jungkook's pretty much energetic than the other days, probably because they're okay now. Add to that is, it's been days since he went back to the office. His lazy-ass boyfriend told him to stay in the house for the rest of the week, but he declined. He worked for two days, attended some important meetings, and thank God, he managed to finish all the paperwork that is needed to be finished. That's so tough, lucky enough that Jungkook is cool.

"What do we get, love?" asked the smiley Taehyung who went to hug the boy.

"Taehyung, the apron is dirty," he warned him, pointing the stained apron tied around his waist. The older plastered a sad face before flicking his fingers to the knot, lithely removing it, and pulled him into a hug.

Jungkook stumbled, eyes wide open. That was fast. Well, what do you expect? That's Kim Taehyung, he can do everything. What he wants is what he gets.

"How're your knuckles?" he whispered-asked to him.

"It's okay, your screams and whimpers are enough to heal—"

"Fuck you." the brunette whispered, pinching Taehyung's nose so hard before freeing his thin body wrapped to his grip, turning off the stove, leaving Taehyung holding his nose in pain.

"I got you a steak."

A laugh left Taehyung's mouth. "We usually eat steaks every afternoon and night."

"Well, is it bad to cook you steak in the morning?" asked Jungkook and placed the hot steak on top of a medium plate that was placed beside him.

He felt a warm kiss on his cheek. Looking up, he saw him smiling like an idiot while watching his cheeks turn pink. He bopped the tip of his nose and pouted.

"It's early in the morning, Tae."

"Oh, don't you want me to kiss you now?" Taehyung buzzed innocently, staring right into Jungkook's dark pupils. He shook his head and laughed, putting down the steak and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I love those, but let's eat the breakfast first before doing anything. We still need to go work today," murmured Jungkook, pouting towards the table.

Brows met, Taehyung frowned like a kid. "Work can waittt." he frustratingly stated but the other one just waved his head no.

"Stop whining and lets it. I promise, after work."

The raven's eyes brightened and squealed like a kid, lifting his pinky finger closer to Jungkook.

"Promise?"

Chuckling, he lifted his pinky finger as well and wrapped it around the other ones. "I promise."

Taehyung started screaming happily and ran around the house, Jungkook watching him with a weird expression. Sighing jubilantly, he placed everything on the table.

"He looks so cute, so far away from being superior." he laughed.

"Do you want me to show you what this cute boy can do to you?" a sudden whisper surprised him upon his spot. Taehyung blinked his eyes, offering Jungkook a teasing smile that gave him chills.

"Shut it, Kim. Let's eat and go to work." he tried to avoid his question and sat down on the bed. He then gulped when Taehyung's hand started heading its way towards his neck.