Chapter Sixty-Seven

THIRD PERSON's POV

The ring of the alarm woke Jungkook up. He rubbed and ruffled his hair aggressively as he flopped up to the bef but felt an arm on his lap that was peacefully resting on top.

He then carefully reached the alarm clock, turning it off quickly. His hand held Taehyung's arm slowly, putting them down to the mattress but the other shrugged and pulled him back to the bed with a slight thud.

"Taehyung, let me sit up-"

The older started whining, now clinging his leg around Jungkook, not letting his man go. Jungkook sighed and tried to wiggle his body, expecting him to remove it but just tightened it around him.

"Don't move, just lay down and close your eyes."

Jungkook shook his head, giving in as he stares at the ceiling. He kept glancing at the clock, and the time was running fast.

Taehyung's senses are awake already. However, his laziness is eating him up that he just wanted to hug the boy throughout the whole day.

"Where are you going? You look like in a rush." the older asked, opening his eyes before burying his face to Jungkook's biceps.

Jungkook took a deep breath. "It's almost 6:30 AM. I need to make you breakfast, at least."

What he said made the other giggle. "Aww, that's cute. Thank you, wifey."

Jungkook made a weird expression before facing Taehyung.

"The hell is "wifey"?"

"A calling sign? A word?"

He gave up, bopping his nose as he sits up, leaning towards the headboard. His eyes darted to Taehyung, seeing him playing with his fingers while humming his favorite lullaby.

Taehyung looked up. "I'll call the butlers downstairs, you stay here."

The younger male stared at him oddly and confused.

"What's with the look, love?" he asked Jungkook.

Jungkook shook his thoughts off. "I mean, you just call them or call them through their phones whenever you want something.."

Taehyung's brows met. "...and?"

The younger shrugged. "It's just odd that you'll go down to call them. Like, it's unusual to see you... I-I don't if that makes sense but never mind."

He just cackled at what he said.

"Stay here, okay? I'll come back as quick as possible."

"Alright."

Taehyung grinned, standing off the bed. He wore his 'lil bunny-ear slippers, not caring about how he looks like. With all the messy hair, puffy eyes, and lips in pout were just so adorable. Jungkook held his peals of laughter when he stumbled upon his way to the table, grabbing his eyeglasses but then stopped his tracks.

"Oh.. how careless I am," he muttered, turning back to Jungkook once again and jogged cutely towards his direction.

"Hey, where are you going-"

Taehyung leaned to him and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Good morning, love." the last thing he said and left the room in an instant.

"Oh..." Jungkook whispered, placing his fingers on where he kissed.

"Woah." he sought jubilantly, smiling like an idiot.