Chapter Eight

[WARNING: mentions of rape.]

THIRD PERSON's POV

"Help!"

"Stop please! Stop forcing me!"

"Hyung! Hyungs, help me!"

"Stop! It hurts!"

"STOP!!"

"AHHH!!"

Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin suddenly stood up from their seats as they heard the younger shouted.

Jungkook is on the verge of crying, holding his knees near him as tears started to flow down from his eyes.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Namjoon asked worriedly before hugging Jungkook not so tight. He didn't move an inch and just let everyone hug him.

"What happened? How do you feel?" The members asked him in sync, patiently waiting for his answer.

Jungkook's mouth remained shut as he remembered what happened to his school. He quickly looked at the mirror and saw a few light red marks on his neck, it looks like bites.

The door opened as the nurse went to him, checking his dextrose before putting down his food on the table beside the bed. The nurse didn't waste her time and immediately left the room.

Jungkook is just looking at the white wall as many memories went back to his mind again. His eyes started to water again because of the mixed feelings he is feeling right now.

He always has panic attacks whenever that scary flashbacks suddenly come upon his back.

His skin will turn pale, tears will flow from his eyes, lips are trembling, and started to sweat badly.

Jungkook wondered how he ended up in the hospital. He didn't even realize that he already passed out. He is not thinking that Taehyung brought him here.

He looked at his side and saw his hyungs standing there, looking worried, mostly Hoseok which is the softest among them.

"W-Who brought me h-here..?" said Jungkook. Hoseok slowly wiped his tears before sighing heavily.

"That kid from your school. He said he is your classmate and that you also passed out. We can see it right now, Jungkook. You're pale and crying again..." Jin said worriedly before getting closer, rubbing circles from my back.

"You need to drink your maintenance again later at the dorm, alright? You can sleep alone in your room later." Jimin uttered, giving him a sweet smile.

Jungkook doesn't feel anything. He is numb. No reactions, no expression. Just a straight blank face looking in the wall again, not minding the tears flowing down to his eyes.

[ flashback ]

A kid named Jeon Jungkook is casually waiting for his mom to come back to the park. His mom went to get some food and snacks for them to eat before going home.

It's almost night and the kids in the park are almost going home right now. Until he was the one left alone.

"Why mom took so longggg?" he said before pouting, still patiently waiting for his mom to come in the swing.

He was just looking in his lap when he saw feet in front of him. He got excited because he thought it was his mom but saw a stranger with a black cap and a mask waving his hands at him.

"Who are you?" he asked before standing up. The stranger stopped waving hands before kneeling on the ground so that he and Jungkook will have the same height.

He patted his head before talking. "Where's your mom? It's already night, it's dangerous right now." The man said.

"She went somewhere to find snacks and she still not coming back. I'm worried about her." the little kid Jungkook answered before looking at both sides, looking for his mom.

"Are you hungry? Do you want some candies?" the man asked Jungkook that made him smile and agreed without hesitation.

The man smirked at him before holding his hands, putting him in a van before leaving the park.

"Are we there yet?" he asked but he never got an answer. The man just continued to drive the car until they reached an underground house.

Jungkook got amazed seeing that. He immediately went down the car and went inside the underground when the man opened the door.

He didn't see anything but pitch-black surroundings. He went to look for the man but he saw nothing, not until someone pulled him from inside, closing the door before turning on the light.

Jungkook is confused about what's happening, not until he smelled something that made him dizzy. His eyes started to get blurry and saw a man removing his clothes in front of him.

He tried to shout but his eyelids are too heavy to do so, that's why he didn't do anything until everything turned black.

[ end of the flashback ]

Jungkook is feeling dirty about what happened to him. He still remembers what the man did to him, it kept showing up in his mind.

He never went into a relationship afterward. Not giving it a try because of the trauma he had starting that day. His friends; Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi ate the ones who made him feel better, they've been friends since they were toddlers.

They're the one that is with him every time he will have panic attacks, crying or suffering in his room.

The others knew that Jungkook wants some space, that's why Jungkook prefer being alone in his room whenever he is sad, angry, or annoyed. Most likely if he has problems. They're used to it but the traumatic experience of Jungkook didn't stop him to move forward.

Jungkook became the happiest person. The one that is energetic, but not really in socializing because of his fear. He barely goes outside and it's understandable for them since Jungkook had that experience.

He needed help, that's why they stayed beside him. Jungkook couldn't be better if they didn't stay. They didn't feel disgusted with Jungkook, instead, they bond with Jungkook more so that the younger will stop thinking about what happened to him.

Jungkook felt butterflies because of the possibility that Taehyung is the one that brought him here to the hospital. Could've been, because he doesn't know anyone in the school other than him.

He didn't expect that to happen with Taehyung.

Jungkook felt his heart going faster again, which made him smile.

"He annoyed me so much. He is a fucking jerk to me, but why did he make this heart of mine beat so fast?"