Growth

Uraraka was sitting in the cafeteria, trying to peacefully eat her meal but was struggling.

Her hair over the span of a year had grown considerably longer than its original bob-like hair cut.

It started to fall a little bellow her shoulders, this was fine for she hadn't really noticed it much until this day.

A day like any other, but today she seemingly felt more irritated with her brown locks which kept falling over her shoulder each time she'd tilt forward to eat her rice.

"Hey Uraraka! Wh- wait what's wrong? You look bothered," a green haired boy had spoken up, bringing a tray of different foods.

Just like Uraraka, Izuku had also grown his hair a bit longer, it was just long enough for a short ponytail.

"It's just my hair! It's gotten too long and I keep getting irritated with it!" The brunette groaned.

"Hey I can help with that!" Izuku replied.

He pulled a packet of hair ties and positioned his hands to do Uraraka's hair, for Izuku had become better at pony tails and buns then Uraraka and often would do her hair for fun while in the recreation room in the dorms.

Izuku threaded his fingers through the soft brown hair and started to bundle it into his hand, lifting it off her neck.

Something in his mind clicked, seeing the soft skin on her neck made him... mesmerised.

He tried to gulp the lump in his throat and tied Uraraka's hair into a loose ponytail that was quite flattering.

Once he had finished he rested his hands on her shoulders, feeling particularily enchanted by the silky skin yet again.

Not even realising his actions, he bent down slightly and gently kissed the pliant skin.

He didn't realise what he was doing as he continued to pepper more kisses and slight nibbles on her gentle skin.

"D-de- Deku?!" Uraraka stuttered due to the pure ecstasy and apparent embarrassment.

Izuku pulled away with a hazy look in his eyes until his eyes widened, face going red and becoming jittery.

"Uraraka! I-I am s-so sorry!" And with that he bolted but not before seeing a cackling Bakugo who had witnessed everything.

"Yo Mochi cheeks! The nerd likes ya! Ye poor thing!" He howled with laughter.

"Bakugo! It's not that funny!" Kirishima reasoned, feeling second hand embarrassment for the green headed boy.
"It's hilarious to what Deku fail, it's so good!" He continued giggling mischievous giggles.

The brunette huffed "someone's happy to see Deku fail today."

Unedited and short*