Late night conversation

She laid awake in her bed, she was shivering under her thin blanket from home trying to huddle up in a ball to conserve body heat, it wasn't working and honestly made her miss Izuku, as her best friend he often would rub her hands together, trying to warm her up as she was always feeling chilly, it was common for him to do that, as her clothes and hero suit weren't very warm. But he was in his dorm on the other side of the building and she couldn't disturb him at 1am asking for him to warm her up, that was just a cruel idea to her.

She always felt so flustered around him, being in love with him put a strain on her heart when he did things like rubbing her hands together, it made her desire more intimacy from the boy but she'd try to ignore that desire as she didn't want to be in the way of his hero dreams, but sometimes when she got cold like this, feeling like an ice cube, she almost felt like going to his dorm and asking for cuddles.

She continued to shiver, hoping that if she falls asleep then maybe she'd stop shaking and finally have a peaceful sleep, but the trembling only made it harder. What she didn't expect was a knock on her door, this stopped her teeth chattering for a moment as she wondered who could possibly be up at this time.

She wrapped her thin cotton blanket around herself and stumbled to her door, opening it to see a unexpected and surprising sight of Izuku, with two mugs of what smelt like hot chocolate and a thick blanket folded and tucked under his arm.

"Deku? Why are you still awake?" She inquired, tilting her head in confusion and a puzzled look on her face.

"It's cold and I knew you wouldn't be able to sleep so I thought I'd make you some hot chocolate to warm you up and bring a thick blanket" he whispered with a small smile on his face.

Her face lit up with a blush as she let him into her room, he sat the two mugs on her bedside table and shook out the blanket onto her bed. "Hop into bed Ochako, I'll hand you the mug when you're settled" he softly spoke.

She did just that, she snuggled into the blanket that smelt like Izuku and settled in, she wasn't warm still but she was definitely comfortable as he handed her the mug. Izuku picked up his mug and started to head towards the door.

"Will you stay, just until I've finished my drink?" She asked shyly, he stopped in his tracks and turned back around, a bright smile on his face as he said sure, sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Thank you Deku, you are too kind" she softly smiled before taking a sip of the delicious hot chocolate and melting into the blankets.

"Anything for you Ocha" using his little nickname for her made her flustered and her face bloom with colour. He sipped his own drink before turning to her.

"Are you any warmer?" He asked sweetly, watching Ochako gulp down half her drink.

"I'm getting there definitely, sorry for keeping you up, you can go to bed now if you'd like" she responded softly.

"Nah you aren't keeping me up, honestly I couldn't sleep" he spoke thoughtfully, "something in me just couldn't fall asleep without making sure you were okay."

This made her heart flutter and her mind race, he didn't know how much his kind words affected her and that made her shiver with desire to snuggle him.

"Thank you again, Deku, but I'm okay now" she smiled longingly at him, but then shifted her eyes off him.

"Ocha? Can I ask you something?" He sighed out.

"Always Deku" she told him, looking back at him.

"Is it normal for my heart to flutter around one person and for me to desire more than just friendship when I'm not even sure they feel the same way?" He asked, it was an unusual question for him to ask but he wanted to know if it was normal and threw caution to the wind.

"That sounds like falling in love Deku, if you desire intimacy and want more than anything to kiss this person then that's you, falling in love with them" she answered the best she could, it stung a bit because he was coming to her for love advice and she had already scratched out her name on the list of people who could make him feel like this.

"Okay then what do I do with those feelings?" He asked, his brows furrowed and his mumbling came through after the question, she giggled at his antics before shaking her head.

Before answering she gazed off into the distance, "you can either admit your feelings to the person if they aren't close to you, or you can throw out all inhibitions and just kiss them if you are close friends and that person has shown signs of similar feeli-"

Before she could finish that sentence she felt warmth spread through her body starting from her lips, it took her a moment before realising, he was kissing her. She melted into the kiss, it was something she had dreamt of and didn't expect to happen at all, but now that it was happening she couldn't be any happier.

His lips moved with hers as his fingers held her chin gently, her arms wrapped around his neck as his hand dropped to her waist, rubbing her hip lovingly as their lips melded together in a mesmerising dance.

Parting ways, breathing heavily, they gazed into each others eyes with shimmering excitement, love filled their smiles and there was softness in their touch.

"Stay and snuggle with me?" Ochako softly asked with a happy glazed look in her eyes.

"I would absolutely love to" he grinned.

He climbed under the covers after returning their mugs to the table and laid down, pulling her towards him into his arms.

He placed his arms around her waist and nuzzled into her hair as she interlocked their legs and nestled into his neck, she felt so warm and good that she started to drift to sleep before him.

He looked down at the finally sleepy girl and started to also feel tired as he drifted off, he knew he still had to ask her if she'd be his girlfriend but for now he had one thing to say before they both went to sleep

"I am so in love with you."