The princess and her knight

The young gorgeous Ochako Uraraka, sat in her room, she was a bit bored and sick of the corset she'd been wearing at her parents lunch with the neighbouring kingdoms king and queen, once it was over she immediately went back to her room.

She stripped out of the long gown,  corset and took off her second corset under garment along with the dress, she huffed from the weight of her gown, dressing up like this was a lot of effort that she did not enjoy. Once she was finally in just a slip dress and bra, she then put on her travel dress, it was a corset backed black and pink dress, she then added a black cape on top and travel boots.

She was waiting for her knight to get back from a mission up to a mountain to collect scales from a dragons lair, she couldn't leave without him, parents orders as they worried about her safety, so she waited so she could adventure.

But she didn't just wait because she had to, but also because her knight had become her best friend, and she'd also admitted to her other best friend, a duchess named Tsuyu Asui, that she was in fact in love with her knight, this did not shocked Tsu as she had already suspected Ochakos feelings for said knight.

There was a knock on her door, "you can enter" Ochako called as she finished pinning her cape, Tsu entered Ochakos room and exclaimed, "your knight is here princess!"
"Just call me Ochako, Tsu!" Ochako hummed in disagreement as she finished tying her boots, excited to travel to the town with her knight.

"Of course sorry Ochako, but you should come soon he's loooking for youuu!" Tsu teased before exiting the bedroom in a rush.

Ochako dusted herself off and breathed in and out, calming her excitement to see the new book shop, ink pen shop, go up the mountain for a bit of adventure and Izuku Midoriya, if she were honest with herself she was mostly excited to spend a day with Deku.

The intelligent, awkward, brave, loveable Deku, the man who made his own swords sheath that turns into a shield, and added metal plates in his boots for impact. The knight who stays up late, chatting with the princess and often fell asleep next to her bed, holding her hand, the man covered in scars from his rough battles and near death calls, just to protect his kingdom and on Occassion Ochako, who has once before been drugged in her sleep and taken for ransom, ever since then she learnt to protect herself and sleep lightly, but she still liked having Deku around no matter how strong she got.

She loved him. She couldn't help but fall in love with him, and she wanted to tell him, when they get to a cove they discovered a year before, she wants to tell him, in that perfect, nostalgic spot, that she loves him, that's what the whole trip is about, why she wanted to do it.

The princess stepped out of her room and made her way to castle entrance, to see Izuku, and the two leading guards, Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo greeting her parents and debriefing the mission to them.

"We gathered 60 dragon scales your majesties, with only few injuries to me and Todoroki, the scales are being brought in very soon" Izuku spoke to my parents with a kind smile.

"Very good job you 3, you may go rest and have the day off." The king spoke kindly, "you have done well to provide and protect our kingdom."

"Thank you. My King" Izuku bowed before turning his head towards the princess, his face lit up at the beautiful girl in front of him, he was glad he got to spend his day travelling with the most intelligent, gorgeous and kind hearted princess he'd ever met.

Izuku too had fallen in love with the princess but he thought too lowly of himself to even think he had a chance with the her, it was hard for him to be so in love with her and not be eligible for her, he knew when she turned 20 her parents wanted to arrange a courting ball for her, she begged them to let her wait till she was 20 and so they did. She was 19 and he knew he'd have to let her go in a couple of months.

"Hello princess, you look happy today!" He smiled at her.
"Izuku, I'm very excited for our travels!" She happily exclaimed.

"Shall we get going to the village then?"he held out his arm.

She took his arm with ease, "we shall."

They made it to the village in the early noon, her and Izuku looked around stalls together, read books together, Ochako even bought him a book she knew he wanted but he didn't like to buy anything.

They ate in the village  and continued to browse shops. Izuku even found a necklace, that wasn't very expensive but was gorgeous, a pink little infinity charm, with a little pink flower above it.

They finished up their shopping and continued onto their adventure up the mountain to the cove, chatting and laughing as they go, a few times they stopped to meet the fauna and to look at the flowers, but they'd start walking slowly again.

They finally made it to the cove, they settled on the rocks near the waterfall and sat down their satchels, he leaned his sword against the rock and relaxed next to Ochako.

"It's such a gorgeous day, I'm glad we came out here!" Izuku cheerfully spoke, turning to Uraraka with a smile.

"It really is!" She blushed, his smile was so soft, a look she didn't see often, he smiled forcefully around others, or if not that he was either calm, or determined, or awkward.

But this smile, oh man, she was the only one who ever saw it, it was reserved for her, a gentle seemingly loving expression.

They spent more time just chatting, or basking in each others presence, Izuku fell in love with her a little bit more every time she spoke and she felt her heart flutter every time he chuckled. They both wanted to say something, but both didn't want to break the pretty bubble they were in.

Until Uraraka spoke up, "Izuku?"

"Yes princess" he responded curiously.

She took a deep breath and prepared herself for her next sentence, she was obviously nervous but she had to pop the bubble.

"We have known each other for two years now, and I have kept something to myself for a lot of those years."

Deep breathes she reminded herself.

"I'm honestly smitten with you, I have never felt as good, or happy with someone that isn't you" she smiles lightly, "I have no idea if you like me back or not but I thought I should tell you."

Izukus mind and heart raced so fast, pumping full of adrenaline and excitement, his whole body lit up with pure glee and he lost it, he couldn't just say anything, it wasn't enough.

So he kissed her.

Her eyes blew open in surprise but soon relaxed as soon as she melted into his lips. He hoisted her up onto his lap and clung to her, like if he let go of her she'd disappear, they both held onto each other, she bit his lip as she held him tighter, then he peppered kisses down her neck, she softly moaned as his lips fluttered further down to her collarbone, he lightly sucked on it and elicited a beautiful moan.

Leaving barely a mark be continued back up to her lips as he unclipped and dropped her cape, their lips moved in sync, melting into each other until they couldn't breathe.

They finally parted for air, but instead of letting her go like she thought he would be instead held onto her, nestling his nose into her neck, breathing in her perfume. She happily sat and took the affection, she quite honestly loved it, wanted to prolong it just so she could feel all of his loving embrace.

"I've been panicking for weeks, about losing you to some random man at a courting ball, but here you are, just as in love as I am with you," he sighed happily in her embrace, "makes the worry seem so small now."

"How could you think I'd go with some random man?" She questioned as she rubbed his back, "nothing can compare to the kindness, genius and bravery you have, no one could compare to your compassion and dedication... there was no other choice, you were my only choice" She happily spoke.

"Oh my little love, you are the sweetest, thank you" he whispered while stroking her rosy cheeks with a big smile on his face.

"I would do anything for you princess" he nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

"And I, you my Knight" she sighed back.