An IzuOcha soulmate part 1

Oops there will be some angst involved. Dw, I'll make a fluff IzuOcha soon!
This is a red strings of fate au.

Izuku Midoriya sat there, pain evident in his slumped, heavy shoulders. He was sulking because he couldn't stand to see his soulmates thread limp. He had yet to meet her or him, but his soulmate had cut the string. Tears threatened to spill but he didn't want to cry. 'Even my before they met me, the person destined to be with me didn't even want me'

At first he though they were dead, he couldn't bare the idea of death so he desperately looked for any answers to what could of happened. He pulled at the red string to find the end, once he found it he inspected it to find it cut, not torn, meaning only one thing, they gave up on him.

This all lead to him in his current position. Him laying on his bedroom floor, tangled in his limp red string with his heart shattered.

In a city not too far from Izuku Laid a girl on her bathroom tiles, she has scissors in her hand and tears staining her pretty, rosy cheeks. She had yet to find her soulmate but had cut her strings of fate, the reason being was she felt unworthy of having a soulmate, not only was she poor, with no money to her name but she felt as if she'd burden him or her.

So in order to relieve them from her 'burden' she cut the string, unknowing of the fact that she had just broken a beautiful boys heart.

Little did the pair know that even without their strings, they'd still find each other some day and on that fateful day, their strings will intertwine yet again

So I currently have a Nalu story called 'Illness'.
This story is on a short break because things with school are very stressful, I'm taking a few new medications for medical issues that really effect my mood and so many other responsibilities I have. I really enjoy coming out with random plot lines and stories so I'm planning on doing oneshots until things get better.
Please forgive me. I also think I might make a part two to this!