An izuOcha Soulmate part 2

So there is a couple of years time skip for part two

Midoriya Izuku was previously a very happy person, even with all the middle school bullying for not having a quirk he was positive. He was broken down time and time again but as long as he saw his string strong he had hope for the future.

But that changed drastically after his soulmate cut the string, he knew he was shattered, beyond repair. But today was a day in which he wanted to put his despair aside for the moment so that he could enter the UA entrance exam.
Through all his drowning sadness, he was determined to train till he could get All Mights quirk. With his idol by his side he was a little brighter, but he was still noticeably dull.

On the other hand a beautiful brunette had been scolded for cutting her string, no matter how she tried to explain why she did it her parents didn't want to listen to her. They explain to her how much she probably has devastated her soulmate and how she doesn't know if they are okay with this, or if they are even happy, her parents needed her to understand there can be horrible consequences to what she just did.

Uraraka Ochako came to terms with what she'd done and realised that she was being selfish, she began to beat herself up over it. She then became determined to find her soulmate and mend the string of fate.

She was a bit discouraged because so far she couldn't find her soulmate but she wouldn't let that get in the way of the UA entrance exams.

Both individuals walked to the UA school entrance with racing hearts and sweaty palms.

Uraraka looked over to her Left to see a green headed boy shaking as he took each step with a downcast look. In the few seconds she'd looked at him she saw his foot stumble and him begin to fall forward.

She tried desperately to reach him and activate  her quirk, and just inches of the ground she caught him, using her zero gravity she assured him a careful landing.

"Hi there, sorry I didn't ask you for permission to use my quirk on you but I thought You'd rather not fall face first into the concrete!" Said Uraraka cheerily.

From the flop of green hair looked up a boy with shinning jewel like eyes. He didn't expect to even come into contact with any of the people here, let alone a sweet girl.

The boy looked up at the girl, before he could speak he looked at his red string and saw it start to intertwine with hers, Uraraka saw this as well and looked up at the boy with a overly joyous expression.

"It's you! Your the boy I was destined to be with!"
Izuku looked into her chocolate eyes and felt himself tear up, she looked shocked at his reaction until he spoke up, "why'd you cut it and why have you mended it? You broke me."

Her bright smile turned dull as she replied "because I'm... poor and knew I'd only be a burden to my soulmate, so to avoid giving you pain I cut off the string. I then realised I had done a bad thing so I've being looking for you to mend it!"

He was silent, so she continued to speak " I never meant to hurt you, I was selfish, I know." He began to speak "I can't forgive you immediately, since I was bullied and told I was worthless I only ever looked forward to seeing you, because I knew we were destined so you couldn't leave me, but when I saw the cut string. I fell into a depression that I still haven't come out of."
She realised the damage she'd done and knew she'd never have a chance after pulling that stunt. She sighed and put her head down.

He continued "for now I want to be friends first and concentrate on getting into UA and possibly passing, don't cross me out as your soulmate yet. I will make my decision someday and we'll be together, but for now we should stay friends."

This gave the girl a glimmer of hope as they enter the school together.

"What's your name?"
"Izuku Midoriya, yours?"
"Mines Ochako Uraraka."
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Uraraka"
"It's nice to meet you too Midoriya!"

If Midoriya was being honest, he was glad he met her and that she hadn't given up on him.

I haven't reread or checked anything yet so it might be messy but I'll do that later.