Scars

(They are third years in this and shigaraki is imprisoned in Tartarus)

Uraraka had been training with ectoplasm and had become extremely exhausted from overworking her quirk, trudging her tired body towards the dorm she started to feel her body droop more at the energy she'd spent, they all trained extremely hard, but she had gone further into the afternoon and further with intensity than all the others that day.

Walking into the dorms she stumbled to the couch next to Izuku, who sat on the couch weight lifting to keep up strength training.

"Ah man I'm exhausted" she yawned out, slipping off her jacket and tossing it onto the arm of the couch. Stretching her body out making Izuku look up and acknowledge her tiredness.

"You okay Uraraka?" He asked curiously, before spotting the scars. Something he had never seen on Uraraka, to be fair he didn't see her arms often but he felt like he should of known that she'd achieved injuries that bad before.

"Yeah I'm good Deku, just really need a nap" she strained out while stretching her body, before flopping comfortably further into the couch.

"Hey... Uraraka" he quietly asked, "when did you get those scars" he looked up and down her body worriedly.

Her arms didn't have nearly as many as Izukus but she was definitely a runner up now, her arms had multiple lacerations running down them, and had a rather large gash scaring from her shoulder to her chest. Even with her shirt slightly lifted from her stretch he could see a deep laceration to her stomach.

"All are from fighting, some of the arm ones from training too hard though." She replied simply.

"We.. match" he spoke with a sort of sparkle in his eyes, almost seeming excited that she was covered in scars like himself.

"We do" she giggled, "I can float my body and avoid big attacks with it, but that also means rubble from the attack can still hurt me," she explained further, "and sometimes I go up carefully but time coming down terribly" she laughed

"Mine are all from my quirk, that and fighting of course" he giggled with her.

"Guess we both get pretty beat up" he spoke with an amused expression.

"Mhm but scars are just a sign of working hard, training and becoming strong, each one tells a story." She said with a smile "yours tell me your growth with your quirk, and it shows me that you are going to be an incredible hero, honestly I believe you'll be the next number one someday!" She bared a toothy smile, he found her quite cute and he found himself gravitating towards her, holding her arm and inspecting her scars.

"Mine tell me that you are a resilient, strong, kind hearted woman," he spoke softly tracing her laceration scars and then tracing up to her shoulder, the sensation made her shudder and her heart pound in her ears. "it shows me someone who will do everything in her power to protect humanity" he brought his hand up to her cheek, tracing the small scar she got from when she'd helped Izuku when his black whip was out of control, that was his least favourite, because he was the one who caused it.

"What's wrong?" She asked her worry now overwhelming the feeling in her heart, she was now referencing to his cheeks, he felt his cheek to find tears he didn't even know about, so he lifted his free arm to wipe them on his sleeve.

"Sorry I just, don't like this scar" he whispered sadly, rubbing her cheek with his other hand.

"Why Deku?" She responded rubbing circles into the hand on her cheek, she blushed as she wasn't prepared for Izuku to get even closer to her, but she didn't mind.

"I caused it, I hurt you, and yet you stayed by my side, it's a reminder of how.. dangerous I can be" looking down as another tear trailing it's way down his cheek.

"I don't see it like that" a response he wasn't expecting, looking up in her eyes, "it's a scar that tells me I helped someone close to my heart, I smile at it, because it reminds me that you are okay and I helped you when you needed it, and a small reminder that I.."

"What's wrong Uraraka?"

"It's a reminder that I love you and am willing to be there for you no matter what!.. there I said it" she squeaked out, her face getting hotter and she put her head down, losing Izukus lingering hand.

"You love me?" He asked surprised, a blush radiating off his face.

In response he got a muffled 'mhm' and his face grew lighter, he became giddy at the confession.

"Oh that's a relief for me then!" This comment made her give him a look of confusion, scrunching her nose slightly which he found very cute.

"Because I love you too!" He smiled at her, his tears now gone only leaving stains behind.

Her face lit up and her cheeks grew warmer, she was in disbelief, she didn't think he felt the same way.

"You do?!" She asked excitedly. He nodded yes in response with the biggest grin on his face.

She squealed happily and jumped in his arms, pushing them further back onto the couch, snuggling her face into his neck and putting her arms around his waist.

He returned the affection with a hand in her hair, and one on her lower back, rubbing her skin through her shirt.
They laid in each others arms for 10 minutes before Izuku spoke. "How long?" He asked.
"Since year one when I met you"
"Yeah that's about the same for me" he responded, "I wanted you but I had too much on my plate"
"Yeah we both had too much on our plates, we didn't have much time with shigiraki hunting you Deku and him ruining so much for all of us."

"He doesn't matter anymore, so we can finally relax and just, be with each other" he whispered into her ear.

"That sounds good to me Deku."

After a while they fell asleep.

The next morning their class found them entangled in each other on the couch.

"Y'all bitches owe me so much money" Mina called out, and everyone begrudgingly handed the money over.