Hanahaki Disease part 2

"Uraraka, what does this mean?!"

Uraraka Point of view

There aren't many moments where I hope that something could take my life, but this current moment is one that I wish I could perish from. He was never even supposed to see the flowers let alone acknowledge them. And if he's smart, (which sadly he is) he'll recognise them as his favourite flowers.
"Ha...ha, I um.. uhhh" I tried to think quickly "It's a trick haha! I pretended to spit flowers to freak you out!"
Deku looked at me with sad eyes. "Uraraka, I'm not dumb.. please talk to me, tell me who caused this.... wa-was it me?" He stuttered slightly.
That was it, my bottled up emotions popped the cork, my tears bursting at the seams and streaming down my aching cheeks, streaks of stinging pain dripping like pounding rain down my cheeks.
Deku was clearly shocked, he's probably never dealt with such intense emotion... oh who am I kidding, he's Deku! He cries all the time.

He begun to shift is weight until he was sat on the ground with Uraraka in his lap, he had one arm holding her to his body. And the other stroking her hair.

"Shhhh, it's okay, I'm here, I've got you" Deku whispered into Uraraka's hairs.
That made Uraraka explode, she looked up at him with her tear-streaked face and the most upset look on her face.
"That's not true Izuku! If you were actually here for me the way I need you to be, then I wouldn't be in this predicament would I?!"
A single tear dropped down Izukus face, he snuggled into Urarakas hair further, this caused her eyes to widen, eventually her expression dropped as she continued to quietly cry into Izukus neck.
"What if I told you that I do love you? What if I just... never came to terms with it and seeing you in this state broke my heart so much that.. it made me realise."
"Bullshit, you can't just start liking someone!" Uraraka spoke with a soft voice and a noticeably sniffly nose.

"No, I didn't suddenly start loving you, I just realised as I cuddled into you and wiped your tears how much effect you have on me and how easily you make my heart melt, I'm saying I love you because this, THIS very moment is where I can clearly see it," Izuku admitted.

"You... your telling the truth right?" She sniffled back
"Yes, I love you"
"I... love you too"
With that Izuku snuggled into Uraraka, holding her flush to his body and entwining his fingers in her hair as she traced patterns into his arm and nuzzled down into his collarbone.

That was the first time Urarakas storm was calm and the first Izuku relaxed fully, they fell into a light sleep together, exhausted by the released emotion.