𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 (𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆?)

the sun shines through the window and you woke up stretching your arm but suddenly someone pulled you back and hugged you tighter. You looked at your side and saw beomgyu sleeping peacefully while hugging you. You smiled thinking that he's cute when he's sleeping.

Suddenly you remembered that you weren't supposed to be here. You were supposed to find a job to help your father get your house back. You carefully lifted beomgyu's hand that was on your waist so you can got up and went down.

you manage to get away from him as he's still sleeping. You opened the door slowly and saw a maid waiting for you infront of the door and you're shocked.

"good morning miss, can i help you with anything?" she asked you. "um you can just call me y/n and what're you doing here btw?" you asked her. "The King and Queen asked me to woke you and prince beomgyu to go and have breakfast with them." she said softly to you. "um, you can go now i can help wake beomgyu up." you smiled at her as she went away.

you went back inside to find beomgyu sitting on the bed with his messy morning hair. "um your parents told us to come downstairs to eat breakfast." you told him. he stands up and walked to you. As he's almost close with you, you quickly ran away and he chuckled. "She's cute as always." he told himself and went to change his clothes.

you're looking around to find the the dining but suddenly you bumped onto someone." opss, i'm sorry i didn't see you there." you heard a guy said. As you looked up and saw a very handsome man giving a hand to help you to stand up. "t-thank you, it was my fault anyway, i didn't saw where i was going." you said looking at the handsome man. "it's okay, My name is Prince Yeonjun btw." he said smiling. "Prince Yeonjun?" you asked yourself thinking that you haven't seen him before. "u-um my name is y/n." you looked at him and saw he's smiling softly at you making you melt at his smile. "where you going?" he asked. "ohh, i was trying to find the dining room but I can't find it." you answered. "i'm heading there too, let's go together." he said and you both walked together side by side and you totally forgot about beomgyu.

As you walked at the long hallway with yeonjun suddenly someone pulled your arm and almost make you fall backwards but luckily that "someone" catches you. "hey!" you said looking up to the the person who caught you. "hey babe" he said smiling at you. "ughh! don't call me that, beomgyu" you quickly stand up and look at him. "well, that will teach you a lesson for not waiting me get ready" he winked. you rolled your eyes at him. " What are you doing here?" he asked yeonjun. "My parents wants to visit your place and i accidentally bumped into her." Yeonjun said raising an eyebrow at him. " And btw who's she? she's so pretty,who's lucky enough to have her?" yeonjun asked looking at you. "she's someone special to me." beomgyu said not looking at you. "she lives here now and stay away from her cause she's mine." he said pulling you behind him. "And what if I don't?" yeonjun joked at him bcs he knows that beomgyu takes thing seriously. "you'll regret it." beomgyu said taking your hand and walked away with you to the dining room. Yeonjun chuckled as he looked at both of you walking away. "he's still the same boy that i used to know" he said to himself and also went to the dining room. (Beomgyu and Yeonjun are cousins and they're close since they were little)

"They are here, honey!" The queen said to her husband looking at you and beomgyu. " Good morning mom and dad." Beomgyu said sitting down at the dining table. "You can sit here or you can sat on my lap if you want, princess." Beomgyu smirked. You rolled your eyes and took a sit beside him at the table.

"Yeonjuniee!! , come and sat here with us!" His mom called. "Uh yeah sure." Yeonjun sat beside you and you're between beomgyu and him. You quickly took a glance at beomgyu and saw him glared at yeonjun. You chuckled at his jealousy and decided to tease him. You came closer to yeonjun but beomgyu quickly pulled you close to him. You glared at him and Yeonjun chuckled at him. After the breakfast, you were going to help washing the dishes but you got pulled by beomgyu to the Palace's garden.

"Hey! Let go of me!" You said pulling your hand back. "Don't you dare be close with another man that's not me." He said with a serious tone and you were kinda scared. You nodded and he pecked your cheeks. Youe face were red so you looked down finding the grass is interesting at this moment. He smiled and hugged you. "I'll always love you, y/n." He whispered in your ears. Tbh you felt safe with him so you decided to stay like that for awhile before pushing him away.

"You can go and change your clothes in my room and I'll stay here for awhile. He had set up a rules that his room is also your room so you can't run away from him now. You nodded and went back to his room. You took your clothes from the bags that your father had send during the morning. As you went out of the shower, you saw him waiting for you at the bed. "Um you can use the shower now." You said and he nodded. You don't know where to go so you decided to wait for him. As he went out, he saw you sitting on his bed playing with your fingers. " Why are you still here?" He asked. "I kinda don't know what to do and I don't know where to go actually." You scratches you neck. "I thought you were waiting for me." He smirked and laughed when he saw your expression change. " Let's go, I'll show you around." He said drying his hair and went out. He looked behind and saw you following him like a lost puppy. He finds that it's very cute seeing you like that.

To be continued.....

I'm sorry if there's a mistake on the story as you know English is not my first language that's why it's kinda bad 🥲 i hope you enjoyed it and I'm also sorry that I haven't posted for awhile 😭 this is not edited btw 😐 thank you for everything and pls keep on supporting me 🥰

- sky