𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 (𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚?)

Y/n pov

I went to open the door and saw my father standing there while holding a cake.

"Happy birthday princess!!!"my father said and started to sing a happy birthday song.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you , happy birthday to my dearest princess y/n , happy birthday to you"

I was shocked, I don't even remember that today is my birthday. I blow out the candle and hugged my father . I've never thought that my father would remember my birthday cause he has been busy with his work.

"Have you make a wish?"my father asked." Yeah." I said while smiling at him.

Then we heard someone fake coughing and we realised that beomgyu was there.

"Happy birthday y/n" he said while smiling at me." Umm thank you" i said while smiling shyly. He keeps on making eye contact with me making me blush.

"Okay guys stop being so sweet to each other and let's eat some cake." My father said chuckling a bit. " No, we're not." i said before went to the kitchen to cut the cake.

I take a slice of cake and giving it to my father. " Thank you dear." My father said whike taking the cake. Then i heard beomgyu faking coughing again "Uhm where's mine?" He said while looking at me. " Umm oh yeah wait a sec" i said then giving him a slice too.

After eating the cake my father suddenly called for me so i went to sit beside him and asked him why.

"Y/n I've something important to tell you" my father said while caressing my hair. "Well okay , what's it?" I asked out of curiosity." Well since you're now 18, I've decided that you should stay at beomgyu's house starting from tomorrow."

"But why? I don't wanna stay at his house." I said."I'm sorry y/n but that's the best choice that I can do for you." My father said. "But aren't you gonna stay with us?" I ask. "I will just stay at our company and gonna settle all the thing first and then i will stay with you okay." My father said while looking at me and beomgyu. "Beomgyu please take care of my one and only princess okay." My father said while smiling at beomgyu. "Yes, ofc i will! i have promised you that i will take care of her."beomgyu said.

"When will I've to start packing my stuff?" I ask." No you don't have too" beomgyu said . " Umm why?" I ask him. " I've already send a few of your stuff at beomgyu house earlier when you were in school." My father said. "Oh okay." I said.

"Umm Mr Y/F/N , i shall went home now , i think my father is looking for me." Beomgyu said. "Well okay then take care." My father said before telling me to accompany him to the front door.

"Umm thank you for today."i said looking down at the floor."Well thanks to you too, and don't forget about the things that happened earlier." He said while smirking at waving goodbye to me. I waved back to him while blushing by his words but hoping that he didn't saw it.

A/n pov

After beomgyu left y/n went back to ask her father about her school fees.

"So dad do you really can't pay for my school fees?" Y/n asked her father. "I'm sorry y/n but I can't." Her father said. "But there must be a way." She said. "The only way is you have to stay at Beomgyu's house then i will think about it, okay?" Her father said." Well okay but please find money quickly, I don't wanna stay at his house forever." She said again. "Okay dear, you should go to sleep now it's late." Her father said while stroking her hair. " Okay dad, good night." Y/n said then went to her room.

*The next day*

Y/n woke up by the sound of her alarm and do her morning routine before going to school.

She went down to have breakfast with her father and talked a bit before going to school.

Y/n pov

"It's looks like I'm gonna have to stay at Beomgyu's house today." I said while looking at the window. "What were you thinking, my princess?" My father suddenly ask." Umm nothing." I said. "Hmm thinking about Beomgyu, huh?" My father said giggling. "Um no, ofc not." I said. "He's a nice guy and i would love if he will became my son in law, you know?" My father said. "No I'm not gonna marry him, he's not my type." I said to him. "Okay well if you say so." My father said giving up. Then we arrived at school. My father kisses my forehead and waving goodbye at me.

"I'm gonna miss you dad." I said feeling sad. "Me too, take care". He said before driving away.

I walked into my school and start searching for Ryujin and saw her at the locker so i went to her. I sneakily walk behind her and tapped her shoulder. " Whatcha do'in?" I said. "Omg...you scared me" she said shocked. " Can't you see I'm picking out some books" she said. "What happened yesterday? Did something happen?" She asked. "Um nothing really happened but he just came to celebrate my birthday." I said. "Oh really, well happy birthday girl." She said. "Ugh thanks, i thought you forgot about it." I said then went to class with her.

Skip after class

Before i went back home, i came across the principal office and wanted to give the school resignation letter to him but when i was about to open the suddenly someone grabbed the letter from me and ripped it."what are you doing!"i said angrily while picking up the scattered paper without looking at the person. You're not going anywhere if I'm here." The person said. When i looked back i saw him, CHOI BEOMGYU!!!

"Choi beomgyu? What wait? What are you doing here? And how did you know about it?" I keep on asking. He shushed me with his fingers on my mouth and said"ofc i have to know everything about you, LOVE." I was shocked. "Don't you remember that today you'll stay at my house?" He continued. "Then it means that YOU'RE MINE" he said smiling proudly.

"Wait what? Since when did i said that I'm yours?" I asked. "No sweetheart, starting from today YOU'RE MINE and will always be" he said while putting his hand on my shoulder and walked out with me being speechless about it.

To be continued......

Thank you for supporting me and please be healthy always and i love you guyss ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You guys are the best ✨😘❤️

Sorry if there's mistakes on the story 😬

I LOVE YOU ❤️❤️😘

❤️ Thank you for 109 reads!!!!! ❤️

Thank you for 109 reads!!!!! ❤️