𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒏 ( 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒚)

" Do you wanna marry him?"

that question is still lingering in my head even though it was asked hours ago.  I can't seems to be confident with my feelings. I admit that I have fallen in love with him over the months of staying with him but I'm not ready to love him fully.

As you were deep in thoughts, someone knocked on your door.

" hey y/n, can I come in?" beomgyu peeked his head a little and you nodded. " are you still thinking about the marriage? we can cancel it if you want." beomgyu took your hands and put it in his. " I'll always wait for you okay? we don't have to rush." You looked up at him and nod. " Good girl, I'll be downstairs if you need me." he kissed your forehead and went out.

Was I being too mean to him? He's so nice to me but I don't think I deserve him after all the things he did to me...he took care of me even though I used to bully him when we were younger. Why did you choose me beomgyu? why did I do to deserve you?

time skip*

the next day...

You were still in deep thoughts about yesterday that you didn't realize that you already arrived at school. You thanked the driver before went inside to meet your friend, Ryujin.

" So you still don't know why you're suddenly marrying him?" Ryujin asked. " Yup, I did want to asked him but I was to nervous that I forgot. Ever since he announced about the engagement I had a weird feeling inside my heart everytime I see him, it beats so fast that I think I'm gonna die." You joked. " I think you're getting butterfly in your stomach. You're falling in love! I'm happy for you but please be honest with your heart and don't do anything that you'll regret okay? if you need anything I'm always here. " Ryujin said. You thanked and hugged her.

time skip after school*

you just finished shower and went downstairs went suddenly you saw beomgyu talking to one of the maid.

" did y/n asked you anything about the wedding?" Beomgyu asked.

" No, your highness." she said. "she has been avoiding me since this morning and I'm afraid that she gonna think I'm forcing her to marry me." Beomgyu sighed.

" I don't think so, your highness. sorry for asking but what's the reason that you want to marry her?" the maid asked.

" well...."

to be continued...

sorry for the late update! been kinda busy these days :( also sorry for any mistakes :) bye!