𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 (𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍)

you were trying your best to make beomgyu put you down but it seems like your efforts is not good enough as he keep carrying you. When he finally put you down he take hold of your hand and dragged you somewhere. There were lots of students there and you were kinda embarrassed because a prince is literally holding hand with you right now. You tried to pull away but he keep on holding your hand until you both are in front of everyone.

" Hello everyone! Today I would like to make an announcement! As you guys already knew, I decided to transfer here to take my fiancee with me before moving back to my kingdom and today I would like to introduce everyone to my fiancee, y/n" he said proudly and smiled at you.

" I fell in love with her since our first play date and since then I have set goals to marry her in the future after we both graduated. I don't want any of you to make fun of her. If any of you do that you'll be punished for disrespecting the royal family. That's all thank you. " he finished and everyone clapped.

You were still kinda confused why you're the one he wants to get married to when you're just an ordinary girl with no title. You were sitting quietly in the car after the announcement and beomgyu take hold of your hand. " don't worry about anything okay, I'll explain at home and I have a surprise at home." he smiled and you nodded.

As you arrived home, you noticed a very familiar car and you quickly went inside. "Father!!!" you quickly run and hug him. " I miss you very muchhhh." you whined and your father chuckled. " I miss you too princess. He kissed your forehead and brought you inside. " actually I have something to told you..." you nodded and waited for your father to continue.

" I'm actually a prince, My business is doing well actually, I just want you to stay here because I want you to get closer to your future fiance." he looked at you and hold your hand. " the truth is you're a princess, I'm also a prince like beomgyu and I got married to your mother who's an ordinary girl. I fell in love with her when her parents were working as servants in our palace. When I first saw your mom, I thought she was the prettiest girl that I have ever met. Everytime her parents come to the palace I'll always look for her. When her parents are working, we would sneak out somewhere to play together. I even had once told her that I want to marry her in the future. My father wasn't really approved of the idea that I wanted to marry your mom but after he saw our sincere love, he agreed to it."

" The reasons why I told beomgyu to stay here is because he told me that you had promised to marry him, I don't wanna force you to marry him, so I decided you maybe you guys should get to know each other well and maybe your true feelings about him will slowly shows. Now that you guys have been with each other for the most of the time, I want to ask you a very important question..."

" Do you wanna marry him?"

to be continued...