𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 (𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕?)

"hey y/n!!!"

you turned around and saw taehyun one of beomgyu's close friend came running to you.

"hey what's up hyun!" you simply reply.

"have you seen beomgyu?" he asked

"um..no, why?"

"he told me to accompany him to the principal's office but i can't because i have football training later. can you please tell him that i can't make it if you accidentally bumped into him? thanks" taehyun said as he quickly walk away.

"uhh yeah sure...i guess?"

you quickly went to your class as always and as you were about to go back to your seat you overheard your classmates conversation.

"did you know about beomgyu's getting engaged?" the girl said.

" what seriously? when? how? with who?" her friend asked.

"i don't know who but i heard it while i was on my way here that he's here to get engaged and will go back to his kingdom after the wedding."

.......

"what?"

"beomgyu is getting engaged? with who? when?"

" it's not like i care but...forget it...i actually don't care at all"

......

i quickly sat on my seat as the teacher came in and try to not think about it.

"sorry I'm late!" beomgyu said as he went in class and sat beside you.

" i didn't know that he has the same class as me today? ugh whatever"

"hey princess, miss me?" beomgyu whispered.

"um no? why would i? is there a reason?" you act like you don't care.

" um okay...if you say so." he just shrugged and continue to focus on the class which is kinda weird because he isn't always like this but you don't care.

.....

after the class ended, you quickly packed you belongings and get ready to went back home.

"oh btw gyu, taehyun just asked me to tell you that he can't accompany you today because he has training."

"oh okay." he simply say and walk away from you.

"that's it? what's wrong with him today?"

you quickly ran outside to chase him.

"hey gyu!!! wait up!!"

beomgyu stopped and turned around to face you.

"yes? what do you want?" he simply asked.

"oh nothing...i just wanna ask if you wanna go back home with me?"

"oh sorry i can't today because i have something to do...see you at home...and btw i forget to tell you that my parents aren't home because they just went back to our kingdom this morning."

"oh okay.." you said as he went away and leave you there all alone.

.....

maybe he doesn't need me anymore?

should i run away?

should i care that he's getting engaged? no right?

maybe i should just ignore the fact that i have a little crush on him?

i probably should move on with my life and stop disturbing him

all this things keeps on playing on my mind as i went back home...

that night after you went back home you just went to sleep early after finishing your work so that you wouldn't face him.

the next day went like normal and you rarely saw beomgyu at school because he's been busy with some 'stuff'.

you were walking around the school when suddenly someone pulled your arm.

"auch, what are you doing?"

"shh, it's me gyu...i just wanna say hi." he smiled.

"you could have just say it you know? you don't need to pull me like that." you said annoyed.

"wait! come here" he pulled you to sit on one of the bench that's near the school fountain.

" i think you're missing something." he said and pulled out a comb out of his pocket.

"i can't do this if you're far away from me!" he lifted you up and sat you on his lap and starts to comb you hair."

"what the heck? what are you doing?" you said as you were trying to stand up but he quickly pulled you back on his lap.

"sit still! i want to fix your hair." you just nodded and let him comb your hair. luckily no one saw you both or else it's definitely gonna be a hot topic at school.

after few minutes passed he finally done combing your hair.

"one more thing and we're done." he pulled a cute butterfly hair clip out of his pocket and put it on you.

"now you looked more prettier." he complimented and you were blushing so hard that your entire face is turning red.

he smiled at you and pinched your cheeks.

"i got to go now...see you later! byee!" he went closer to you and kissed your cheeks.

you just stood there and touch your left cheek that he had just kissed.

"am i actually hallucinating or is this real?" you asked yourself.

to be continued...

hey everyone! as promised chapter 9 is finally out! we have few more chapters left let's gaur!!! sorry for any kind of mistake in this story...i decide to make this chapter a bit longer than the previous one because i don't know when I'm going to post chapter 10 😵‍💫 hope you guys like it and pls continue to support my story thank you!! ❤️

- s 🧸