𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 ( 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌?)

you woke up the next day feeling refreshed and ready to go to school. As you were in the car you noticed that Beomgyu isn't there.

" Mr. Lee... where's Beomgyu?" you asked the driver.

" oh he's absent today...I heard that he's not feeling well" he replied.

"oh okay... looks like I'm alone today." You mumbled.

After a few minutes you finally arrived.

You thanked the driver and went to meet Ryujin at your class. Ryujin noticed that you were kinda sad today so she asked " are you okay? did you missed gyu that much that you're not gonna even be happy for me once?" You glared at her. " I'm not! I'm just not in the mood to talk you know. She simply shrugged. "Whatever you say princess. " she smirked and you hit her arms. She winced in pain and you both laughed before continuing you guy's classes.

During the break you decided to wait for Ryujin at the cafeteria when suddenly you overheard someone talking about Beomgyu.

" Have you heard about the rumor that the prince is going back to his kingdom and is getting married at the end of this month? "

" yeah...is it real?"

" Yes, I overheard the principal talking to his parents thay they have confirmed it while I was on my way here."

" Damn...that girl must be so lucky."

" I know right...I also heard that she's a princess. "

You didn't even realize that you were crying when you heard that.

" Oh...so the rumors were true....I guess I was just a doll to him? that he can played with before he's getting married? I guess this is his revenge for what I have done to him"

" Why am I being sad when this is my dream? shouldn't I be happy that he's finally gone?" You felt a tear drop again.

" I should have known that I was only the side character in his life.. he's a prince and I'm just an ordinary girl."

You ran as you felt like you're gonna cry again if you continue hearing the story about him.

As you were running suddenly someone grabbed your arms and turned you around facing that person.

" Why are you crying?"

To be continued.....

hi guys! I finally decided that I'm gonna finished this series this year because I'm gonna be very busy after this and I hope you guys like this story...thank you 🫶🏻 This was not edited btw sorry for any mistakes