Valentine's day special

I thought since today is Valentine's day I'll post a Valentine's day special well let's get into it.

Just to let you know this is a Time skip to when saiki and the others are third years so obviously a lot of them are going to college soon lol anyways on to the story.

"Hey Kaido"  Nendou said walking up to me

"next week is Valentine's day are you getting something for Kuboyasu?"

"Of course I am but I don't know what to give him" Kaido sulked

After he said that Saiki came up to him and Nendou.

"Why not buy him coffee jelly" saiki said

"If I had it Valentine and they gave me coffee jelly I would be so happy"

"Yeah we get it your obsessed with coffee jelly I wouldn't be surprised if coffee jelly was your Valentine" Kaido said

"How did you know" Saiki said

"I-" Kaido had no words to say.

"I guess I'll help you out if you get me some coffee jelly" saiki said

"Fine I guess I'll get you coffee jelly"

"Okay school is about to start so how about me you and Nendou meet after school.

"But me and Kuboyasu had plans after school"

"Do you want help or not" saiki said and Kaido agree to cancel his plan with Kuboyasu.

                          -in class-

"Sit down kids" the teacher yelled. Everyone sat down in there chairs.

"As you guys know next week is Valentine's day" all the kids shook there heads

"So today we are going to talk about it" she said and she started teaching.

                      -after class-

'Such a boring class' Kaido thought to himself as he was getting ready for the next class.

"Heyo buddy" Nendou said he was walking behind saiki

"Oh hey guys"

                    -Kuboyasu pov-

Me and Kaido haven't talked to each other in almost a week. I mean I want to talk to him, but I'm scared if the surprise will just slip out my mouth while I'm talking to him. I mean I spending a lot of money for the stuff I'm buying him, so I won't ruin the surprise I'll just not talk to him. (but that will hurt his feelings dude)

                       -After school-

"Hey sweetie home so early I'd thought you hang out with your boyfriend or something" Kuboyasu's mother said as he walked though the door

"Yeah...mother did the surprise come yet?"

"No how's Kaido been doing?"

"Eh I don't know we haven't talked"

"you guys haven't talked. Why?"

"I don't want to accidentally tell him the surprise"

"Okay but you need to make sure he doesn't think your mad at him"

"Okay mother"

I walk up stairs and into my room thinking about the surprise. 'what if he doesn't like the surprise?' is all I could think about. I know he would be thankful for anything but I just can't help but think that.