chapter 5

(Kaido's pov)
"Kaido why do you have a F in math" mom said looking at the sheet of paper of course it was my report card .

"Because I suck at math" I mean I'm not my mom who obviously past all her grades with straight A's on each report card.

"Oh I guess I give you math packets instead of reading packets" and with that my mom walked away I think she went to put the report card away.

                     (Next day)

It was 7:00 in the morning I was walking down a sidewalk by myself I woke up a little early because I'm trying to avoid Kuboyasu.

It took about 7 minutes but I arrived to school I walk in and I immediately saw heather she was waiting for someone who was it? It's Kuboyasu! When did he go to school so early? I need to go somewhere else before he-

"hey Kaido" Kuboyasu said waving and walking towards me. Great I'll just act like I can't hear him. I started walking as soon as he got close I started speed walking

"Kaidou why are you walking so fast" I didn't answer him.

"kaidou I know you can hear me" he voice started getting louder I couldn't hold my tears the started to run down my face. Lucky it was only me a Kuboyasu and he was behind me so he couldn't tell I was crying.

I started running to the boys bathroom and I I ran into a stall and locked it.

I lost Kuboyasu on the way here and no one was here. I decided to let my tears fall down my face and I started sobbing while they fell

w-why would he ever kiss me? I thought to my self I honestly thought I a least had a chance with him because of that kiss but I guess I don't.

I heard the door open it was someone wait it sounds like saiki I walk out and forgot I was crying. When I walk out he looked at me that is when I realized that I forgot to wipe my face.

he looked at me like he was concern which is kind of weird because he doesn't show any kind of emotion but hey I mean we're friends so maybe he cares.

"What happened"he said he didn't sound worried but his face looked worried

"it's nothing"i said and smile before walking to wash my hands an left.

Hey it's me saiki as you just seen Kaidou  doesn't want to tell me why he was crying so I mind read him wow kinda did see that coming but I guess I'll mind my own business like I didn't see anything.

I ran out the boys bathroom and released my first class is with saiki and Kuboyasu hopefully saiki will not ask me anything as for Kuboyasu I'll just act like he is not there. I walk in to class a little late which means everyone is there even Kuboyasu and I now he is going to ask ugh my life is horrible "kaido why are you late" the teacher said as soon as I walked in and all yes turned to me  Kuboyasu glared at me great thanks teacher for making my life a living hell I thought to m self.

"Sorry I was in the bathroom" I said before sitting down Kuboyasu sat right behind me so I can feel him glaring at me like he was going to kill me. "Hey Kaido" nendou said walk up in front of me.

"hey" I said trying to fix the red string that was around my hand "okay quick question" he said I decided to look up at him since it would be rude not to or he would think I'm not listening.

"Okay what's it?" I kinda sounded rude when I said that. It sounded like I didn't care what he was about to ask. He waited until Kuboyasu left the classroom to ask me the question.

"What happened between you and Kuboyasu?"

"What do you mean?" I tried acting as if I didn't know what he ment

"1st of all you and him where like besties sometimes I think that y'all are like a couple" he had a grin on his face after he said that then his face lit up and it looked like there was a light bulb above his head.

"Omg I know now y'all are dating and you want it to be a secret so you guys act like y'all hate each other" he said that with a smile on his face.

"I knew it" he yelled

"I wish that was the case but it's not he is dating heather the new girl"

"Wait he is dating her WAIT YOU LIKE  HIM!?!" 

"I-I never said that"

"Yes you did you just said that you wish that y'all where dating"

"W-when did I say that?"I have to act like I don't know what he is saying.

"Dude stop I know you like him honestly I want to help y'all get together"he said with a smile.

"You do!!" I said jumping up off my seat.

"Okay 1st of all yes 2ed can you write how you feel about him dating heather" he said.

"Yeah I can" I said I sounded sad.

"Okay then let's go to lunch I'm hungry" he said I followed him to the cafeteria. Guess I have to right how I feel about him dating heather but how? Hmmm ah i know I'll write a song yeah that is what I'll do.

Hope you like this chapter I thought I would add nendou to this chapter and he will help Kaido out because nendou is my favorite Character. please vote if you like this story I would very much appreciate it ^^

Word count- 976

Have a great day/night^^