chapter 2

I did not reread this so prepare for mistakes oop-

The next day Kaido walked down the steps of the school building and went outside and saw Kubayasu waiting for him "sorry I'm late" Kaido said "it's fine" Kubayasu said back to the smaller smaller boy "so you forgot this" Kaido said and pulled out the sweater Kubayasu gave him "you can keep it" he said "I can" Kaido replied "yeah it looked better on you anyway"(kinda of the lyrics just had to rephrase it to make more sense) "really thanks" Kaido said and walked down the sidewalk.

Little skip a month later btw nothing happened

"Have you heard of the new student" Kubayasu asked Kaido out of no where "no" kaido looked up to his friend "I know the new student we were friends before I moved here" Kubayasu said "she was in a gang" Kaido asked his taller friend "no she was one of my first friends that-" "Kubayasu" a high pitched voice yelled and then hugged Kubayasu "heather" Kubayasu said "heather I want you to meet a very good friend of mine" Kaido was not paying attention 'only if I could tell you how much I like you' was what he was thinking "Kaido" that snapped him out of his thoughts "ah I so sorry my names Kaido what's yours" Kaido asked "Heather it's nice to meet you" she said "heather that's a pretty name" Kaido said "is this the-" Kaido was cut of because kubayasu interrupted him "yes she is" he said "what" heather said "nothing how about I show you around the school" kubayasu said "ah okay" heather then started walking and so did kubayasu so then Kaido did too.

____

We arrived to school Kaido went to class and decided to talk to saiki "everyone sit down" the teacher said and that started another boring day of school

___

The bell rang it finally lunch time Kaido got his food and walked to the table where he and Kubayasu ate at but he notice heather there "hey heather kaido said "hey kaido" she said back "Kaido how was math" Kubayasu asked "boring as always" Kaido and everyone talked for what seemed like hours until the bell rang and with that they got up and went throw away their trash and go to there next class Kubayasu and heather had almost the same classes and that obliviously made Kaido jealous but he went to his next class.

"Good afternoon class" said Kaido's last teacher of the day "today is the 7th of November" and the temperature is 59° outside please bring spare jackets for your friends because some of y'all forget it is not summer anymore. So I want y'all to introduce y'all self to everyone starting with Lucy.

___
(Kado's pov)

"So please leave with out running bye students" the teacher said as she watched to make sure they where not running.

'finally over know it's time to go to my locker' when I walked to my locker I see saiki and some of my friends but not kuboyasu. We have lockers right next to each other but this morning when I went to get my stuff he was not there.

I walked out side I found him he usually waits for me at the lockers but he didn't so what stopped him form waiting-? oh heather did.

The teacher was right It was cold outside I was wearing a white hoodie it said "life sucks" on it. I got the hoodie last year and I love it, plus I got the hoodie Kubayasu gave me a couple months ago to be honest I remember the day he gave me it the 3ed of December.

I walk over to Kubayasu and heather.

"hey guys"

"hey Kaido" said Kubayasu

" hey Kaido"heather said

"do you have the Jacket I gave you?" Kubayasu asked me

"yeah why?"

"Can I have it back?" Those words coming out Kubayasu's mouth felt like a thousand knifes stabbing me at once.

"s-sure" dang stuttering. I hand him the jacket and he hands it to heather what?! Why did he do that?

"I-I need to go get something" I said and walk away before they could say anything to me.

I walk to the boys restroom lucky no one was there I look at myself in the mirror why does he like her more then me, what does she have that I don't? Ugh why why w-i got rudely interrupted by my my phone it dinged to let me know someone texted me it was Kubayasu.

Meanie🥺💖: hey me and heather are walking home together sorry she said she could not wait any longer and asked me to walk her home

Me: okay make sure you guys don't catch colds.

Meanie🥺💖: you sound like a mom lol

Me: lol

Meanie🥺💖: I got to go bye

Me: bye

He did not even bother to ask what's wrong or why I ran away no it was all about heather. Why why why at least they are not dating there is nothing to worry about i mean heather was bestfriends with Kubayasu before I even knew him and he obviously cares about her more then me, he even gave the jacket he gave to me to her. They could become a couple no no no let's not about that Kaido-

I was interrupted bye my phone it was Kubayasu he was calling me. I answered it

"hello"

"hey kaido so you want to go to a party with me tonight?"

"Sure but is heather coming?"

"No I asked her she said that she had work that she needed to do, and she was babysitting her friend's sister"

"oh okay what time will you pick me up?"

"7:20 be ready"

"okay bye"

"bye" I hanged up the phone.

He is taking me to a party at night just me and him it is like a date. I can't wait wonder what's going to happen?

But anyways by the time I hung up I was already at my house, and of course my mom would not let me go to a party at night. She rather want me to do school work or something to do with school I'll just sneak out.

I'm finally done with this chapter took me like forever but here it is lol

Word found 1055

Thanks for ready if you like this book please vote thank you

Author-chan