chapter-6

I know I said that I would publishing the next chapter Saturday Sunday ish but I finished writing it so here you go enjoy^^

Prepare for mistakes

(Kaido's pov)

"So how long have you liked Kuboyasu?" Nendou asked me

"Maybe a Year I don't know" I honestly don't know.

"But anyways back to what we where talking about" he said putting on of his hands on his chin.

"Wait where we talking about?" I asked.

"That bitch named heather" he said i laughed he is not wrong though she is a bitch sometimes or maybe all the time.

"Okay can we talk about something else" I said.

"Sure" he said.

( time skip because I'm the author and i can do that UwU)

I was in ELA class okay hear me out the only reason I like ela is because I can write about jet-black wings, plus my teacher is really nice she always has a smile on her face and thinks about the students and how to help higher there grades without doing more work then they already have to do. Best thing is this is my last class of the day.

Right now we are writing reading a book I'm obviously writing but not a story no I'm writing a song I have made the beginning and the chorus but I have to make the verse of the song. The bell rings signaling us that school is over so I pack up and get ready to head home.

On the way to my locker I notice Heather waiting at my locker. What does this bitch want? "Oh hey Kaido I wanted to know why your avoiding Kuboyasu?" Heather asked as I put my stuff in my backpack.

"Why sould I tell you?" I asked her back but it wasn't a question it was more a bitch I'm not telling you nothing because I don't like you plus it ain't your business.

"Because he seemed off today and when he told me your avoiding him well he stared cry I'm just worried about him and well you too"

She is a angel but not going to lie nun of this would have happened of she stayed at her school or like died. To be honest I wish she were dead.

"Okay listen here heather stop getting into my business" I almost yelled at her. I stared walking but she followed me ugh can't she stop following me.

"Please I just think it would be better if you talk to him and you know sort things out" we where outside and she was grabbing my jacket at this point I had enough of her grabbing my backpack and my jacket and getting into something that she does not need to get into.

"Ok heather I honestly don't care what you think nor do I care about you let me just get to the point" I said turning around to look into her blue eyes.

"I hate you heather always had and always will so stop getting into my business like I said and leave me the fuck alone" I yelled at her and pushed her hand off my jacket.

Guess Kuboyasu heard me yell because he came running up to us.

"What the fuck is happening?" He asked us. When he was talking to heather she put he put his arm around her she obviously got him memorized.

"Why the fuck would you say that Kaido?" he yelled looking at me. I didn't answer him.

"Answer me Kaido why would you say that" I had enough of him yelling at me I started crying.

"You know what Kuboyasu i like you okay I mean when you kissed me I thought you liked me but then you started dating heather and I couldn't stand you dating her I just got jealous" after that I ran away hoping that he wasn't following me.

Hey guys as you see this story is coming to the end I think 2 more chapters i know this is a really short book but I want to write something new and I already started writing a story so yeah

Hope you have a wonderful day/night

-author