chapter 1:crush

- Kaido's POV

I was walking with Kubayasu. He was talking about how everyone is a jerk and that they need to stop bullying other people. I was kinda shy around him ever since Teruhashi said what she said.

(flashback starts)
"Hey Teruhashi,'' I yelled to the pretty high schooler. Of course she was talking to a bunch of boys they all wanted to date her.

"Yes?" she turned around as I walked up to her.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," I said. That's when the boys gave me that "don't take my girl" kind of look. I just giggled and said.

"Don't worry guys, I don't like Teruhashi like that. We're just friends, but there is something I need to tell you, Teruhashi."

"Okay, I'll go. Be right back guys," Teruhashi said, and we walked behind a building.

"So, what do you need? " She asked as I leaned on the building

"So, what exactly are the symptoms of having a crush?"

"So you think about them constantly. You get really anxious around them, you want to be around them all the time, and you can't look them straight in the eye." She said, then looked me straight in the eyes.

"soooo who's your crush?" she asked

"I can't tell you,"

"please."

"When I'm ready to tell people, you'll be the 1st one I'll tell," I said, and a smile appeared upon her face.

"ok you better tell me when you're ready,"

"I know, I know."

That is how I felt about Kubayasu. I know I like him now thanks to Teruhashi.
(End of flashback)

"That's funny," I said. Kubayasu was talking about how he got hit in the face, but as he went to throw a punch back, he missed and hit the coach instead.

"I've got a question," he said as we walked down a sidewalk that looked brand new.

"yeah?" I looked up at him giving him, signaling him to go on.

"Do you wanna go to the park?" he said, then looked at me

"Of course," I said, then a smile appeared on my face.
-

We walked to the park when we arrived. Not a lot of kids were there. No shit, it is December. We talked about how we wanted it to snow on Christmas Eve.

We talked for what seemed like hours. It was getting cold, and I forgot my sweater, so I started shivering. I hoped Kubayasu didn't notice, but he did.

"Here, wear this." he took his sweater off and put it on me.

"t-thanks" dang stuttering ugh. We talked for about another 20 mins until.

"What day is it?" he asked..

3 of December why"

"I need to go,"

"oh okay," I said as I got up

"bye." he said and ran off. Dang it, he forgot his sweater. I'll give it back to him on Monday. I thought to myself and headed home.