Chapter 4

Aya's POV: I walk out of Tristan's office with faith and go down to check on the witches I recruited for the Strix.and after I take Faith to one of the living rooms and start to play with her then I hear someone coming down stairs I thought Lucien coming to get Faith but no it was Aurora. "Aya have you seen Tristan I can't find him anywhere" Aurora says coming into the room. "He's in a meeting with Lucien right now he will find you when he's done"  I say to her not looking up from the child. "Well I need him and wait who is this thing and whose is it's" Aurora said with a disgusted look.
"Well Aurora, this is Faith Castle Lucien's adopted daughter. I'm watching her while him and your brother talk" I said with a smile. "I didn't know Lucien had a child" Aurora said smiling at the baby. "Nether did Tristan and I until today she's only one week old" I said looking at her. "Well she really is adorable do you mind if I join you to"Aurora said looking at me. "No not at all" I said to her. About 3 hours of playing with faith Lucien and Tristan were done with their meeting and Lucien's about to take her home. I hear him and Aurora talking.
"Your daughter is so perfect Lucien you are so lucky to have her and if you ever need someone to babysit I'm here and so is Aya" Aurora said with the baby holding her finger. "I am aren't I and If I need help I know who to call now" Lucien said looking at Aurora. they laughed and Lucien left with faith. "You like him and as much as you don't want to admit it Aurora you know I'm right" I said smirking at her. "Oh shut it Aya I like his kid and I'm in love with klaus" Aurora said looking at me. "Well maybe you like her because she's klaus's daughter" I said. "Wait what she's Nik's daughter but Lucien" she stuttered. "Klaus had twins and only kept one and Elijah gave her to him" I said looking at her. "Wow umm.. ok then" she said leaving.