Chapter six

Lucien's POV: I walk out of the Strix and get in my car and drive to kingmaker. Once I get there I go to the secret lab to do some experiments on the vampires.about 4 hours later I get ready to go so I walk out of my office to talk to my secretary.
"Mary, can you clear my schedule for all of the next 3 days,Apparently I'm taking Faith trick or treating because Tristan wants free candy" I say to her while walking out of my office.
"Already done, I figured you would want to be with your little girl" she said smiling at me. "You are a lifesaver Mary" I said looking at her. "Well goodnight Mr.Castle" she said, still smiling. "Goodnight Mary" I said walking out of the room. I go to my car and pick up Faith from the Strix and go shopping for a costume. I decided on a princess costume for faith.

*next day Halloween*

I wake up Faith and get her ready to go to the Strix and I go to the attic and find one of my old shirts from 1400'th and put it on along with a crown I bought at the store. I put Faith in the car and drive to the Strix once we get there I walk in and Tristan immediately laughs hysterically. "Lucien what in the bloody hell are you warring" Tristan says, still laughing hysterically.
"You Tristan wanted me to get you free candy and take Faith trick or treating. So now Faith is a princess and I'm a king now. And you sir are not even dressed up" I say looking at him. "Actually Lucy I am dressed up. I'm James Bond and so is Aya. And you Lucien are a servant who is serving the princess as usual" He says to me with a pleased look. "Tristan stop picking on Lucien and let's go" Aya says taking Faith. Trick or treat is almost over and of course Tristan finds a haunted House. "Tristan do you think I'm gonna take my 5 month old into a haunted house" I say looking at him. "Lucien don't use Faith as an excuse as not to go in there" He said looking at the billing. "Fine but Aya will take Faith because she is most likely not to jump and drop her" I say looking at him still. we go in and it's not as scary as I thought but I still don't trust myself holding Faith. Just when I thought it was over it went into a more scary part of the haunted house. But The first scary thing happened. Tristan literally jumped into my arms to the point where I'm practically holding him and I called him a baby. And that Faith isn't even scared and some kind of James Bond he is.he just tells me to shut up so I Drop him on the ground. So we finally get out the haunted house and we all decide to go home and call it a day.

( costumes at the top)