Chapter 9

*Earlier Christmas morning*

Aurora's POV:I wake up in the morning and go downstairs. I see Aya awake reading and drinking coffee,so I try to sneak out but she catches me.
"And where are you going at such an early hour" Aya says not even looking or turning around. "I'm Just going to run a few last minute errands that are very important" I say looking in her direction.
"Like what may I ask just out of curiosity" Aya asked me getting up from the chair she was sitting in.
"Fine but you can tell anyone promise" I say looking at her dead in the eyes. "I swear on the Strix I will not tell a soul" Aya says with her right hand up. "Ok then" I say and tell her what I'm doing. "I'm glad you Took my advice with this whole thing" Aya says smiling at me. Me to Aya. I say smiling back.

*one hour later*
*at the court's*

Still Aurora's POV: I been here for over an hour. Finally someone called my name. "Aurora de Martel,back there on your left" The lady at the desk says pointing to the back. "Ahh,Miss de Martel A pleasure to see you again so how may I help you" Iron asks, I have been here many times before with Tristan. "I need your help with getting some very important papers" I say smiling at him. "Of course what kind of papers do you need?"      He says , smiling back. "Joint adoption papers. The thing is he has already adopted her the day she was born.her birth father was a very close friend to are family's.and yesterday her adopted father asked me if I wanted to also adopt her as her mother and we could raise her together as a family. And I want to be a part of her life until the day I die" I say looking at him. "Ok all you would have to do is get the father's signature and consent" he said typing on his computer and printing out the papers. "Perfect I can do that easily" I say walking out with said papers.

*Back to the penthouse*

Back to Lucien's POV: so me and Aurora just look at each other for a minute until Aurora says something. "I have something for you You said something last night that made me realize that I don't want to be alone and this will be life changing for all of us especially Faith" Aurora says giving me the box she was carrying earlier.and I open it to see and it's adoption papers. Does she really want to do this, raise Faith with me and be a family. "Aurora are these" I ask looking at her.
"Yes Lucien they are,I want to do this with you. Raise Faith like a normal family,it's all filled out you just need to sign it and give consent to my lawyer to finish this all" Aurora says picking up a pen and handing it to me.
"Ok I'll do it" I say taking the pen and signing the papers.

(Hey people sorry for the long wait things have been hectic the past week. So anyways do you think Lucien will regret this description?)