Chapter 5

*Five months later*

Lucien's POV: me and Faith get back to the penthouse and I put her down for a nap and start to make dinner for myself. After I finish eating, I prepare bottles for Faith and do some paperwork for the company. Sense
It's midnight. I go  check on Faith and go to my room. I go to sleep for two hours. I wake up because I can't sleep so I check on Faith and see her awake and  she's been up for a while. I can tell by the way she was playing with her Bear. "Can't sleep either come on luv" I say to her picking her up. I walk over to the piano in the living room and sit down and I start to sing to her. About five minutes later she fell asleep and I put her back in her room and I decided to stay awake. since I'm a vampire I don't really need sleep. I did some Laundry and signed some papers for the new condos. It's now 8 o'clock so I wake up Faith and get her ready to go to the Strix so Aya can watch her for me. I walk into the Strix and see Aya waiting for me and Faith.
"There's my adorable little goddaughter, how are you" Aya said, looking at faith. I recently made Aya and Tristan her godparents. "Well she's good but she has learned how to throw stuffed animals at people" I say handing her to Aya and Tristan comes running in. "Yes!! It worked. uncle Tristan has been teaching her how to throw things at her father" Tristan says smiling and looking at me.   "Oh great that's all I need Tristan 2.0 did you have to do this" I said looking at him. "Yes,yes I did and I'm proud of it. I really am" Tristan said, still smiling at me. "Perfect,well I should get going. I will see you later, little one ok. I love you" I said looking at Faith who is snuggled close to Aya.