Chapter 25

Marcel's POV:
I give Aya a drink and sit down with my own.
"So Faith is still alive" i say questioningly but relieved
" Yes, Faith is alive and well with an actual family that loves her" she replies with a smile. 
"Klaus and Hayley scratch that all of the Mikaelson's said she was dead" i said a bit upset not with Aya but with the Mikaelson's.
"Tell me Marcel has a certain Mikaelson seemed different,sense they said Faith was dead?' she asked curiously.
"Yeah actually Elijah has been seemingly nervous since that lucien guy came to the city but what would he have anything to do with this?" i say a bit confused.
"Because he has more to do with it than you think.
You see Klaus and Hayley made the decision that they could only keep one and without hesitation Hayley chose to keep hope before Klaus could even finish his sentence so   Elijah brought her to Lucien and has been raising her as his own with his now wife. Now you see he is more of a threat to Elijah than anyone simply because nobody knows he gave that sweet girl to him" she says as i stare emotionless at the wall planning to murder all of the Mikaelson's.
"I'll join your group. My only request is that I get to see Faith once again" I say, still looking at the wall.
"I can absolutely make that happen now the leader wants to meet with you at once and I can assure you Faith will be there" she says with a smile.
"Perfect lets go" I say getting up and heading to the door.

Tristan's POV: I go to Lucien and Aurora's penthouse to pick up Faith. I see Alexis sitting on the couch and Faith in her playpen. "Where is my brother-in-law? He said he would be here" I ask confused.
"He was taken to the police department for questioning about the murders" she said with a slight smile.
" I see anything else I should know about?" I ask.
"Yes Elijah and Klaus stopped by to see Lucien but took the prophecy bait" she said now, full smiling. "Excellent, well I should get this little one to the strix. I'm sure if Aya doesn't see her in a 24 hour period she will go crazy goodbye Alexis" I say walking out the door and going to the limo. We get to the strix. I go up to Faith's room and put a very asleep Faith in her crib and go downstairs to be greeted by Aya telling me our guest is here.