7-feel good

The black Rolls-Royce turning into the circular driveway of the large, dark house.

Eden wondered if the house looked any less terrifying during the daylight, but she assumed any product of the woman's high opinion was probably terrifying naturally. Although there was a four-car garage with a black door at the side of the borderline mansion, the woman parked the car up at the front of the driveway near the steps, turning off the ignition and stepping out.

The girl tucked her long strands of hair behind her ears and stepped out of the car as well, watching as the woman wearing a long black trenchcoat over her black suit stepped up the front stone steps and to the door where Eden followed behind. The woman unlocked the front door with a passcode and entered in, holding the door open for the girl.

Adjusting her green hoodie, Eden eyed the tall woman who leaned against the wall behind the door as she held it open, a sort of impish look resting on her unreadable face. She always looked so stoic, and Eden held her breath as she stepped past her and into the home. She looked up at the chandelier again, seeing that it wasn't lit. The house felt particularly quiet and empty. "Where's Mrs. Larkson?" she inquired.

The front door closed and locked behind her, and she could hear Cecilia pulling her coat off and resting it on the hook beside the door. "She has Saturdays off," Cecilia answered in a silvery voice that was much closer behind the girl than she thought.

There came a silence, one that made Eden's hands grow warm. She held her breath even longer, waiting for the woman to say something or do something. Then she felt a pair of strong hands rest on either side of her waist and warm breath fan against the back of her neck, and she knew the woman was now right behind her.

Frozen where she stood, Eden tried to breathe properly through the fire in her lungs. She felt a hand leave the left side of her waist, and then she felt it at her neck, moving her soft hair over her shoulder as fingertips grazed her tender skin there. The woman leaned forward and planted a kiss there, causing the blonde's eyelashes to flutter and close. Another gentle kiss came after that one, and now the woman's hands circled around to her front, the flat of her palms gliding up her stomach.

Eden couldn't help but press back against the woman, letting her head lean slowly back so that it rested at the woman's strong shoulder. A hand slid up the front of her chest and up her neck, slightly grasping it until it reached her chin and tilted it to the left.

Suddenly, the woman's lips were on hers. They were as soft and supple as they looked. The girl felt her insides knot and her body grow hot as Cecilia moved her lips against hers, letting her fingers slide back down and softly hold the girl's warm throat. The kiss started off slow until the woman began to feel herself hunger for more. Her lips kissed more sharply and their rhythm increased as her other hand gripped her hip bone harder.

The girl fell deep into the kiss, and she found herself kissing back with just as much hunger and need. Whatever stubbornness she had previously upheld was now melted away into a pathetic puddle, and so was she. She hummed into the kiss and felt a svelte hand dip up underneath her shirt, staying at her abdomen as the other hand gripped her throat just a little harder. She could tell the woman was holding back, and it turned her on.

The kiss finally broke, and they both found themselves gasping for air against each other's lips. "Would you like to finish what I started the other day?" Cecilia grunted against the corner of the girl's mouth, her hand digging even harder into the girl's hip and causing her to squirm a little bit.

Eden didn't even have to think or consider it. She nodded immediately, bringing her hand up and tangling it in Cecilia's incredibly soft, thick waves. She could tell the touch was a sensitive spot for the woman because her eyes fluttered closed momentarily.