16-dinner party

The knock at the door of Eden's apartment caused both Eden and Gen to perk up.

"Oh, my God, that's her," Gen whispered excitedly, covering her mouth and quietly squealing.

They were sat on the floor beside Eden's bed with all of her makeup strewn across the floor along with her handheld mirror she'd been using to apply the heavy makeup. Gen had done most of it for her and added a little flair of her own style in the form of dark, smoky eyeshadow covering Eden's eyelids.

"Alright, alright," Eden mumbled as she stood up from the floor and slipped her silver heels on. The dress that Cecilia had delivered to her house was long and devilishly silky, a matte aqua color that accentuated the green in Eden's eyes. Her blonde hair was curled in waves, and a soft pink lipstick made her lips plump and kissable, as Gen called it. She checked herself in the mirror before turning to Gen and pointing at her strictly. "Stay here and do not embarrass me."

"No promises," Gen smirked as she stood and sat on the edge of the bed, crossing her legs and taking out a cigarette.

Sighing, Eden hurriedly walked over to the door as fast as she could in her heels, feeling her skin burn with nervousness. Chewing her lip, she reached for the doorknob and twisted it, slowly opening the door.

Russet eyes pierced her once the door was open wide enough, and Eden felt her breath be stripped away. Cecilia's eyes were accentuated with stark black eyeliner that came to wings at both ends, and her lashes were dark and voluminous. The skin of her structured face was smooth and dewy, not a single blemish or imperfection. The mole on her cheek was the only distraction, and even it was placed perfectly between her sharp cheekbones and chiseled jaw. Her earthy hair laid straight down her shoulders that were layered with a black blazer with thin, vertical white stripes. Her pants matched the same pattern, and beneath her blazer that was only halfway buttoned was a silky white blouse left halfway buttoned as well.

"My, my," Cecilia breathed as her eyes raked down Eden's body, mentally peeling the dress off her curves. The woman felt herself burn inside, and she knew the night was going to be tortuous having to look at the beautiful girl and keep her dirty thoughts to herself. "You look ravenous," she whispered huskily, stepping forward and and pulling the girl closer to her by her thin waist.

Eden smirked and took hold of Cecilia's collar, pressing herself against the woman's tall, warm body. "You do as well." Her eyes raked down the woman's shirt where she could see the darkness of the tattoo across her ribcage. "Might be hard for me to keep my hands to myself tonight," the blonde whispered, feeling the woman's hand rake up her back that was left exposed by the dress.

"Me and you both," Cecilia hummed as she let her hands fall low and cup the girl's bum. She grinned and leaned forward for a kiss, but a voice in the room interrupted her action.

"Jesus, you guys really are some horndogs," Gen blurted, the sound of her voice ripping Eden from her own fantasy where Cecilia and her were actually alone in the room.

Surprised, the woman glanced up and locked eyes with the girl who sat on Eden's bed wearing only an oversized black t-shirt and navy blue boxers, a lit cigarette in her hand.

Eden hissed and rolled her eyes, turning around to look at her friend whose eyes were obviously undressing Cecilia. She felt her cheeks burn a little with jealousy. "What did I tell you about shutting the fuck up?"

"Hey, hey," Gen began, putting her hands up in the air defensively. "It looked like you two were about to start going at it right in front of me, and I'd rather not be scarred for life."

"Is this Gen?" Cecilia mumbled, the shock in her eyes disappearing and turning into amusement.

"Unfortunately, it is," Eden answered.