14-cat fight

"Fuck, Marry, or Kill. Chris Evans, Chris Pine, or Chris Pratt."

"That's not applicable to me," Eden laughed and rolled her eyes at Gen who had asked Eden and Oliver the question. Eden had the curtains of her bedroom open and was sitting at the edge of her bed, combing her hair that was freshly wet from just taking a shower, while Oliver and Gen sat at the couch. It was evening time, and they had ordered Chinese takeout.

"Well, you're excluded," Gen said, her dangling chain earrings moving as she turned to Oliver. "Go."

Oliver hummed and rubbed his chin that was coarse with red stubble. "I'd have to say kill Chris Pratt."

"Yea, he's annoying as fuck," Eden chimed in as she worked on a stubborn tangle in her hair.

Oliver stabbed his white takeout box of chicken and chow mein with his chopsticks. "Fuck Chris Evans... and I'd have to marry Chris Pine. I couldn't pass up on looking into those dreamy eyes for the rest of my life."

"Plus, imagine the beautiful kids he'd give you," Gen chirped as she stuffed her mouth with noodles. "Redheads with those eyes of his."

Oliver and Eden looked at each other amusedly. "I don't think that's biologically possible, Gen," the blonde laughed.

The girl stuck up a middle finger with chipped black nail polish. "Science is getting there, okay. Let a gay dream."

Eden rolled her and eyes and laughed, finishing combing her hair and letting her damp locks fall behind her shoulders.

Gen glanced over at the blonde and noticed certain red and purple marks on her neck, and she nearly choked on the noodles she was slurping. "Well, I see that Mrs. Tall, Dark, and Handsome has been trying to knock you up."

Eden's eyes snapped over to the girl with black and purple hair confusedly until she felt the hickeys on her skin sting with realization. Her face blushed, and she shook her head and grabbed the box of takeout she'd been dying to open and eat. "Shut the fuck up."

Oliver, his feet propped on the coffee table, turned his head to see what Gen was talking. "Oh, damn. The lady's got a vampire fetish apparently."

"She's got quite a few fetishes, apparently," Gen piped in as she plopped a piece of beef into her mouth.

"Gen, shut up!"

"Oh shit, she's into that dark shit?" Oliver questioned. They knew that Eden had previous escapades in BDSM.

"Not 'dark shit' you dumbass." Eden tried to pick up her noodles with her chopsticks but gave up after a few failed attempts.

Gen stood up and pranced over to the kitchen, grabbing a fork from one of the drawers. "The girl's got mommy issues, dude. Leave her alone." She then tossed the fork over to Eden who just barely dodged it from stabbing her arm.

"Jesus," Eden whispered, eyeing the punk as she grabbed a bottle of water from the girl's fridge. She picked up the fork that was much easier for her to handle and began peacefully eating her noodles, until there was a knock at the door.

"I swear to God if it's that old bitch next door complaining about the weed incident earlier," Gen mumbled between her teeth as she marched to the door.

Eden glanced up mid-bite of her noodles and exclaimed through them, "Weed incident?!"

Gen grabbed the door knob and swung the door open, ready to go off on the old neighbor who had approached her when Eden was gone and complained about being able to smell Gen's weed from the other apartments. But when the door opened and revealed who was standing there, Gen's confident and aggressive look faded into shock.