13-headboard

Their lips hungrily attacked one another as Cecilia stood up from the couch with the girl still in her lap.

Eden shrieked when she felt herself begin to fall, but the woman grabbed her thighs and pulled her up over her hips, and the girl latched onto the woman tightly. Their kiss resumed, and Cecilia used muscle memory to make her way up the stairs and into the hall, bumping into a chair sitting against the wall before she finally made it to the bedroom, immediately falling onto the bed with the girl beneath her.

Eden felt her back hit the soft mattress, and her body relaxed as she cupped the woman's smooth and warm face, her ankles still locked behind her. Their kiss was hungry and passionate, filled with heavy breaths and soft moans every time the woman raked her hands up the girl's outer thighs and past her hips, her sweater scrunching as she gripped her waist.

Cecilia could feel the girl's hips bucking up to her, so she ground down between them, moving her lips to the girl's neck and sucking on the skin there harshly. Eden gasped for breath now that the kiss finally broke.

Nails digging into Cecilia's back, Eden threw her head back when she felt the tender spot below her ear get harshly sucked between Cecilia's teeth. She pulled the woman even closer into her, wincing slightly as she started biting at another spot, inevitably leaving hickeys.

"Cecilia," Eden gasped, only afterwards remembering what Cecilia had told her minutes before.

The woman was quick to remind her. Suddenly pulling away, she stood on her knees and grabbed the girl, turning her body and forcing her on her stomach. Eden's blushed cheek was pushed into the mattress as she felt the woman's weight press her into the bed.

"I said it's Mommy," the woman growled right into Eden's ear, causing that entire side of her face to blush. Her eyes closed, Eden did not see the woman move but heard and felt her reach over her and open a drawer on the black nightstand. Before Eden could open her eyes and register what was happening, she felt cold metal clamp onto her left wrist. Cecilia took the girl's right hand and lifted both towards the headboard, bringing the empty handcuff through one of the black wooden bars and clamping it onto her other hand, leaving her successfully bound to the headboard.

Eden felt her throat run dry, and she yanked on the handcuffs which made them tighten around her wrist. "Um..." she started shakily.

Cecilia picked up on the nervousness in her voice and leaned down, gently turning the girl's chin so that their eyes met. "Are you okay with this?"

Eden thought about it for a moment, searching the woman's eyes that were dilated and darkened with lust. Her breaths were heavy, and her tan face blushed. Eden hadn't had good experiences in handcuffs before, but the look on Cecilia's face as she hovered behind her made her all the more okay with it. She nodded, feeling herself grow more turned on than nervous.

"I need to hear you say it, baby," she whispered.

"Yes," Eden said clearly. "Yes, Mommy."

Smiling, the woman pressed a soft kiss against Eden's lips, one that was fleeting and left her wanting more when she pulled away and murmured, "Good pet." She felt the woman move off her. "Stay here."

Eden inhaled and settled into the bed as she heard Cecilia walk away towards the closet on the other side of the room. As she listened to her rummage through something, she stared up at the cuffs on her wrists and wriggled them slightly. She heard Cecilia walking back towards her, and she stiffened, waiting to feel her crawl on the bed again.

But she felt nothing and heard the footsteps halt right behind her. After a moment of silence, she tried to look over her shoulder but could not see far enough behind her. She waited, her entire body tingling in anticipation. Then she heard a click, and right after came the sound of electric buzzing.