10-punishment

The two did not stay at the restaurant very much longer.

They did not even order anything besides a glass of wine that they both finished together. Eden was shocked at the woman's alcohol tolerance, as she'd already had a bottle of champagne before the girl even arrived. After Eden's subtle but bold display of "naughtiness," as the woman referred it to, there was only sexual tension as they drank their wine and made small talk with deep gazes.

And soon, Cecilia had enough. She couldn't stand it anymore—sitting there in that restaurant with Eden teasing her, having to quell the burning fire inside of her. She hadn't had a fuck since the month before when she'd fingered the girl on her couch, and she was brimming at the edge with sexual frustration, ready to boil over at any moment.

Now they were in the woman's black Audi, the brunette driving two miles a minute on the busy highway that led out of the city and into the neighborhood where she lived. Her left wrist dangled loosely over the steering wheel, svelte fingers tapping on the dash. Nighttime had just set in, and the moon peered through scattered clouds, casting an idyllic shadow on the two in the car.

Eden felt her heart vibrating behind her ribcage. Cecilia looked even more mysterious and unreadable than she did most of the time, her eyes seemingly forgoing blinking to simply gaze emptily at the road. The girl doubted she was even paying attention to traffic, but the way she so casually held the steering wheel while her other elbow hung off the arm rest between them told her she was probably a naturally good driver.

"We're going to your house?" Eden asked out loud, surprised when her voice came out with more of a quiver than she expected. She couldn't help it that her heart was in her throat, and the question was only to fill the silence, as she could already assume that the woman was speeding them to her home.

"Yes," the woman responded, her voice holding more gravel than it usually did. "I don't think attacking you like prey in a restaurant full of people would have been very appropriate."

The blonde felt her cheeks burn bright pink. She tried to control her breathing, but she felt like she was panting and suffocating all at once. "I agree," she said quietly. Suddenly, she felt a hand rest on her bare knee, causing her to jump slightly and look down to see a tan, veiny hand cupping the top of her leg.

"I can't tell you how much I thought about you this past month." Her rasping voice made the girl's ears burn as her fingertips dug into her soft skin. "I got a taste of you that night on my couch. Since then I've been obsessed."

Eden's breath hitched when the woman slid her warm palm several inches up her thigh. Her words made her remember that night, the feeling of the woman above her, the feeling of those addictive lips on hers, on her neck, her earlobe. As she stared down at the hand feeling her up, she remembered the feeling of those fingers curling inside her. A wave of desire overcame her at once, and she could feel her insides burning with lust.

Noticing the way the girl's chest rose up and down with her heavy breathing, Cecilia smirked. Then she took away her hand, and the coldness of its absence made Eden look up and realize that they were pulling up into the circle drive of the gothic house. Excitement and nervousness washed over her at once.

Steering the car around and parking it right in front of the steps leading to the front door, the brunette ran a hand through her chocolatey locks and turned the car off, glancing over to the girl and giving her a rather lustful look with those dark eyes of hers before exiting the car.

Eden took a deep breath, feeling like she was nearly sweating from how sexually tense the car had been, like it was fifty degrees hotter than it was outside. She opened the door and felt the cold night air rush over her bare legs, and as she stepped out she was met with an outstretched hand. Glancing up to the woman who stood there before her, she smiled shyly and took her hand, letting her close the car door behind her.