Qian Kun

{ First kiss }

You always dreamed to celebrate new year in New York, in front of the huge buildings all illuminated, the fireworks, the countdown and a lot of confetti flying in the air when everyone is saying "Happy New Year." But you mostly dream about that one moment, when the happiness, the lights, the joy, the screaming people and the fireworks are replaced by desire, love, the butterflies filling your stomach, your thoughts getting crazy and the fire of the kiss. This moment, when every couple exchange kiss for the New Year. You never did that. You never kissed someone on New year and you dream about it, every nights since a month.
_____________

And here you are, in the middle of Central Park in New York holding the hand of your lovely boyfriend. He surprised you on Christmas with a trip to New York. He knew about how much you would have like to visit this city and he made your dream come true. You couldn't ask more. It's 23h30. The place is full of people with their warm coat. The night sky was almost invisible because of the amount of lights that were used. You never kissed Kun. The two of you are dating for more than a year, but you didn't kissed. You tried and he did to, but it failed. It's okay, you like to take your time, so you believe that when it will be the good time, it will be amazing. You looked over him and he was looking at everything that was around you. It was breath taking.

23h45

There was more and more people. Everybody was dancing, singing, the heart full of joy. Kun looked at you and smiled at you. His dimples showed and you blushed like every time.

23h55

Some strangers came over at you and talked to you. They were really festive and they became your friends for the small moment that it's going to be.

23h59

The tension get more and more important, New year was at the door and everyone was ready to scream their lungs out "Happy New Year". The countdown started and everybody was saying it so you joined.

- 10
- 9
- 8
- 7
- 6
- 5
- 3
- 2
- 1
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You felt two hands grabbing your waist, turning you around. You just had the time to see the angelic face of Kun, before you felt his lips melting into yours. At the same that his lips touched yours, the first fireworks popped and your new friends screamed.

- OMGGGGGGGG!

Your legs became like jello and like you predicted, your stomach was full of mini fireworks. It was the perfect moment. Your hands got immediately to his neck making the kiss more intense. Out of breath, you separate your lips from his. He looked at you with the most loving eyes of all.

- Kun: I wish you the most beautiful year of all, I'll spend every minute of it to protect you, make you happy and love you.
- You: Kun... I'm completely in love with you.

You kissed him again under the light of another fireworks, illuminating the sky.

- End -