Kim Wonpil

{ The tallest }

Hi guys!!

I will talk about insecurities. I think it is something we all have and it's normal to sometimes feel bad about ourselves. But I also think that we are all beautiful. No one is perfect and no one will ever be.

You are perfect in your own way and it is way better like that, because if everyone looked perfect life would be boring.

Just wanted to say that you all look beautiful and to not let other people tell you otherwise.

Love yourself ;)

(╹◡╹)♡

You always felt an insecurity over your height. You were always taller than the average people of your age and felt like you were weird. The way everyone look at you, like you are a monster, but you're only 5"10. You aren't that tall, right?

You were out shopping with your friends and while you were in a cabin looking at yourself, you thought you were ugly. «I don't know how Wonpil can look at me and think I'm pretty. I'm not. I am gross. » you got out the cabin and waited for your friend to finish.

"You're buying nothing?" "No... I don't really need clothes." "Then why did you came with us ?" Just for that, you bought the jacket you spotted when you entered the store. You faked feeling weird to come home without them. Spending time with them is so stressing, that you started making apologies every time they want to make plans.

Today was an exception, you really wanted to go to the mall, until you saw those legs, too long. You can't imagine someone being taller than you, poor them. They are probably feeling terrible, because of other's judgement.

Wonpil is at work as always, so you are left alone once again to cry in your own looking at your atrocious reflection in the mirror. You were turning around to see all the perceptions of yours legs and you wished you could be shorter. What's the point to be tall like this?

You were concentrated on judging yourself, all because you couldn't erase the bad comments about your biggest insecurity of your head. So concentrated, that you didn't heard all the noises that were making the boys while coming home. The only thing you could see was those giant legs.

Wonpil's POV

I saw Y/N's shoes next to the door so I knew Y/P was/were home. I let the boys go in the living room before I go see my Y/Gfriend. I went to the room firstly and I was right to go there because that's where I found Y/P. But Y/P didn't look okay. Tears were making Y/P cheeks reflected the light on Y/P soft skin. Y/P was/were looking at yourself in the mirror and I could tell Y/P hated what Y/P was/were seeing. But me, I only saw perfection. Y/P is/are so stunning. The decrease of Y/P self esteem made me worried. Does something happened?

"Baby!!!" Y/P turned around, surprised by my presence and tried to wipe Y/P tears from Y/P face. "Wonpil? Baby? What are you doing here ?!" Y/P came closer to me like everything was alright. "Me and the boys wanted to take a break so I invited them home, but I think I now have a better reason to have come. What happened?"

"Oh, nothing." "Y/N, you know you can't lie to me." I putted my fingers under Y/P chin and made Y/P look at me. Even tho Y/P is/are an inches taller than me, Y/P is/are not tall enough to not see my face when Y/P look down. In the back of Y/P eyes, I could see that Y/P was/were hurt. I just wanted to hug Y/P and make Y/P feel safe. Nobody will hurt Y/P in my arms.

I waited for Y/P to be fully ready to talk about what happened. "I don't know... my legs are just so... horrible." "Don't say that! You know they aren't. They are perfect." "No they aren't, a little girl looked at me like I was a giant today. And she's right to look at me like that. Look at me a second, nobody will ever think I'm attractive." I could see Y/P eyes being teary. "I find you attractive!" "You don't count, you are so sweet to everyone, of course you won't tell me I look ugly."

"As your boyfriend how can I don't count? My opinion should be the only one that count. Nobody know you like I do. Nobody could say how gracious theses legs look when you dance else than me. Nobody could say how your legs made you look elegant. Nobody but me."

Y/P was/were looking at me and I hugged Y/P.
"Are you sure they don't look horrible, cause it feels like they do..." "Your legs don't look horrible baby, look at me. Your the 8th wonder of the world, you are so so so so beautiful and your legs count in that."

"Thank you." I kissed Y/P cheek and wiped Y/P tears. "Yo Wonpil, do you think Y/N would be mad if we eat the chips?" Asked Jae through the closed door. "Hey they are mine!" Y/P answered. With the beginning of a smile, Y/P got out of my embrace to protect Y/P snacks.

- End -