Yang Jeongin/ I.N

{ Brother's best friend }

Since a couple of months you and Jeongin, your brother's best friend, started hanging out together. Before, it had happen that you hanged out with him, but Hyunjin was there. You always had feelings for Jeongin, but you never told him, since he is your brother's best friend. Also, because Hyunjin clearly told you to not have any relationship with his friends.

But here you are, in Jeongin's room. In fact, Jeongin and you are more than just friend, you officially said that you were dating each other a month ago. The worst thing about your couple is that you have to hide it from Hyunjin and other people, in case that they say it to your brother.

- IN: What are you thinking about.
- You: What if Hyunjin found out?
- IN: He will not, anyway, even if he does he can't separate us, he can't choose who you love.
- You: I know...

You don't want to desapoint Hyunjin, but you really love Jeongin and don't want to choose between them.

- IN: Maybe we should tell him before he found out.
- You: WHAT?!
- IN: Think about it, if we are the one to tell him, it will be better than hearing it from someone else.
- You: Maybe you are right...
- IN: He will have to know one day...

You nodded. You know he is right, but you just don't want to admit it. You never promised to Hyunjin to not have something with his friends, but you already know he will mad.

- IN: Don't think about that for tonight, we don't have to do it, you know. I was just suggesting.
- You: I know... thank you.

He pecked your lips before starting the movie you choose earlier. You will have to affirme that you are dating Jeongin and stopped being scared of Hyunjin's reaction. He is not the one that should choose who you can date. You will do it! But not now... you are still scared of his reaction... I.N putted the blanket over you and you started cuddling him.

~~~

You were putting your bread in the toaster when Hyunjin arrived in the kitchen.

- You: Good morning.
- Hyun: Morning. Where were you last night?
- You: At a friend's house, we had to do a project.
- Hyun: Oh, okay.
- You: Why?
- Hyun: I wanted some company while listening a movie, but you will be there tonight right?
- You: Yeah, I don't have plans...
- Hyun: Good. Did you make coffee?
- You: Yeah.

You poured some in a cup and handed it to him. He smiled before drinking it. You were supposed to spend the night at Jeongin's. You are sad to miss it, but you can't say no to your brother. Even more since you said no to him last week, to go see your boyfriend . It's getting harder and harder to lie to him. You sighed at the same time your toast jumped out of the toaster.

 You sighed at the same time your toast jumped out of the toaster

Jeongin's POV

I know, Y/P don't want Hyunjin to know, but I can't keep going like this. Who is he to tell Y/P to not love us? I love Y/N and Hyunjin is my best friend, but if he really is, he will understand that I'm in love with his brother/sister and he will be happy about it.

- Hyun: Hey!! Boys wait for me!

There he is. Behind him, Y/N is standing shyly. Y/P smiled to me before going with Y/P friends.
The rest of the boys didn't heard Hyunjin, so I waited for him.

- Hyun: Thanks.
- IN: We will have to talk.
- Hyun: About what?
- IN: We will talk about it later.
- Hyun: Okay...

He was confuse and I didn't know why I said that, but it's the right thing to do, isn't? I just wish that Y/N will not be mad at me, I'm doing this for us, she will be happy and if he have a bad reaction I will deal with it.

~~~

- Hyun: So, you wanted to talk? About what?
- IN: ... I'm dating someone...
- Hyun: SINCE WHEN?!
- IN: A month...
- Hyun: And you didn't tell me?! Who is the lucky person?
- IN: That's why I didn't tell you... I'm dating, your sister/brother.

He gasped and his face took an angry way.

- Hyun: YOU ARE DATING Y/N! he shouted.
- IN: What's wrong with it?!
- Hyun: It's my sister/brother! Did you think about it?
- IN: And? Because I'm your best friend I can't date Y/P?
- Hyun: Yes!
- IN: Why??
- Hyun: I don't know... it just don't feel right.
- IN: But I love Y/P and Y/P loves me, what's the matter?
- Hyun: If you broke up with Y/P, I can't help both of you, I will have to choose a side.
- IN: No you don't! I'm not asking you to choose between Y/P and me, I'm just asking you to accept that we love each other.
- Hyun: I can't. If you hurt Y/P I will not be able to talk with you after.
- IN: I know and I completely understand Hyunjin, but please let us be happy and love each other without having to hide all the time.
- Hyun: Why Y/P didn't tell me?
- IN: Because Y/P was/were scared of your reaction, you're important to Y/P, but you have to accept what Y/P feel.
- Hyun: You both lied to me!
- IN: I'm sorry! We didn't mean to hurt you, I just wanted to love Y/P...
- Hyun: If something happen, I'm choosing Y/P, I just wanted you to know.

I nodded and he left. I understand that he is mad, because we hide something that big from him, but I wish he will understand. I know he can forgive us. It was the right thing to do. I will tell Y/N later, Y/P will be released, well I wish.

~~~

Your POV

- You: What kind of movie you wanted to watch tonight?
- Hyun: I know.
- You: You know what?

You are unable to breath right now, with his face you already know that it's a bad news.

- Hyun: For you and Jeongin.

Your heart literally stopped beating.

- You: H... how?
- Hyun: He told me. So you were scared of my reaction?

His dark eyes look deeply in yours and your body shivers. You can't even prononce a word correctly.

- You: Yes...

He looked at his feet and you felt on the verge to cry. He came close and hugged you.

- Hyun: I'm sorry. I'm happy for you and him...
- You: Really?
- Hyun: Not exactly, but I will not tell your feelings what to do... I don't have other choice than be happy for you.

You are happy he took it the good way. You were so scared of his reaction if he ever found out. Sure, you would have like to be there and see his initial reaction... but you are so grateful that Jeongin did it. It will be so much easier to love him.

- Hyun: One rule, you can't kiss him in front of me, I don't want to throw up.
- You: We didn't even kiss yet.
- Hyun: Good kid.

He patted your head and you rolled your eyes.

- You: Now that you know... can I go at Jeongin's ...?
- Hyun: No! You are spending the night with me!

You laughed and joined him on the couch. You didn't want to go anyway, but you will have to talk with Jeongin...

- End -