Got7

[ As your best friend ]

♥︎ Im Jaebeom ♥︎

He is the kind of best friend that is always there for you. He would be by your side no matter what and would always support you in all your projects no matter what.

🐺🐺🐺

"Okay so I really want to try this trend." You announced while showing the trend on your phone to Jaebeom. It was a hair style trend where your hair would be cut really shortly and coloured in black and white. "What's stopping you?" He answered clueless.

"I don't know if it would fit me, do you think it would be pretty?" You asked and putted the phone next to your head to compare. "Of course it will be pretty! Everything is pretty on you. Do you want me to come with you at the hairdresser?" You nodded and without even realizing it you were gone for the hairdresser.

After the cut and the colouring, you were completely a new person. You were obsessed by your new cut and couldn't stop looking into mirrors. Jaebeom didn't stop playing in your hair after your appointment.

♥︎ Mark Tuan ♥︎

Childhood best friends, you know each other since your birth. Mark is your safe place and you have difficulties going to others. You never quit each other.

🦕🦕🦕

"Wanna go get ice cream later?" He asked you while you were both playing video games on his couch. "Sure, I'm hungry." After your epic win and his atrocious fail, you both putted your shoes before going outside. All the way to the creamery you teased him about the way you win. He just rolled his eyes and pushed you with his hips into a bush. You both laughed and ended safely to the creamery. You both commanded what you wanted and went to a table to eat it.

Everything was perfect, like usually, until girls from your school arrived. The problem is, those girls have a crush on Mark. You started feeling anxious as closer they get to your table. "Mark! You told me we couldn't hang out!" She exclaimed. "Yeah, because my best friend is more important..." yeah, you have the best best friend in the world.

♥︎ Jackson Wang ♥︎

The always best dressed best friends. You are getting used to people turning their head to look at both of you. Over the modern clothes, you complete each other on another level.

🦋🦋🦋

He just picked you up from your house and just started complimenting you on your outfit. "This is one of the greatest thing you've ever wore."
You just rolled your eyes and blushed a bit. He drove you to the mall, because is there something more perfect than clothes?

You arrived there and immediately you started feeling people looking in your way. "Imagine this dress..." he started. "With black leather!"
You complete. "It would be so damn cute." He shouted. You totally agreed and he force you to try it.

Once you were wearing it, you got out of the cabin and showed him. His mouth opened in amazement. "You are incredibly beautiful in that. You have to buy it!" He exclaimed. You sure found yourself really pretty in it, but you couldn't buy it. "Okay, I'll buy it then." He said.

♥︎ Park Jinyoung ♥︎

Around people he seem like a cold best friend, but in reality he is the nicest best friend you could never wish for. He teased you a lot, but always pardon himself with a pyjama party.

🪁🪁🪁

"So when are we celebrating your birthday?"
You asked him. "Never." He answered. "No, no, no. You promised me I could do something for your birthday and I have plenty of ideas!" You exclaimed. He sighed. "Why you don't let Y/P do something?" Asked Jaebeom.

"Because Y/P don't have to, there's nothing special about birthdays." He said with a calm voice. You just nodded and kept the pain inside. You understood, no birthday party. You left his friends and headed to your house not long after. He drove you home and you thanked him before leaving the car.

"Listen I'm sorry..." "It's okay you don't want a birthday party, I understand." You said impatiently. "You can organize one, but just the two of us..." "Deal" "Deal" You both agreed.

♥︎ Choi Youngjae ♥︎

Always give you gifts. Like, every time. He once said that he likes to spoil you, because he is bad at expressing himself and it's his way to let you know how important you are to him.

🌂🌂🌂

"Today is a special day you know." He said at the second he entered your house. "And why?"
You asked fakingly confuse. "It's been 5 years since we met. So I bought you something." You acted like you were surprised about it and hide your smile about the surprise you have for him in return. 

He took a little box and gave it to you. You are always excited about his gifts, because they are really meaningful. You all keep them in a secret place where no one will be able to break them; when it's something breakable...

But before opening the box in your hands, you gave Youngjae your gift. "Be proud I remembered!" You said proudly. You never saw him smile bright like this... he is so precious. He opened it in a rush and immediately ran to you to hug you. It was your latest painting of him.

♥︎ Kunpimook Bhuwakul Bambam ♥︎

You are the funny best friends, always pranking one or the other. Pranking and teasing are your routine. You like this relationship filled with laughs and smiles.

🦖🦖🦖

You found molasses in your refrigerator lately and you just passed feathers at the store. Immediately an idea popped in your head... A prank... Bambam was coming to your house later that day, so it was the perfect moment. You bought the feathers and ran home. You placed everything in place just to be sure that the prank will work.

It's an old fashioned kind of prank, but you're pretty sure it will work absolutely well. When he arrived, you had to contain yourself to not spoil everything. He was near the molasses and in 3,2,1 he was covered by feathers. You started laughing so hard at his face and he himself couldn't believe what just happened.

"I'll gave it to you, that's one of your best prank." He expressed and you smile with pride.

♥︎ Kim Yugyeom ♥︎

You met each other in a dance class, you are both passionate about it so soon enough you got close. Since then, you're inseparable and created a dance crew together.

🥑🥑🥑

You were practicing a duo you were working on with Yugyeom. You have to perform it in less than two weeks and it's stressing you out. Yugyeom arrived in the practise room and sighed when he saw you. You didn't stop practicing since you had the contract. "Okay you need to stop, take a break." He said louder than the music.

"Just an hour." "No now, I don't want to fight."
All your fights were around the other practicing too much and the other worrying. "Why?"
"Because you haven't slept for days!" You shrugged your shoulders like that wasn't important. "I was going to eat Kimbab you aren't going to let me down... please..." You rolled your eyes and stopped the music, he really knows how to get what he wants.

- End -