Kim Minseok/ Xiumin

{ The most important thing }

Xiumin finally finished his military service. You thought that after that you could see him almost everyday, but since he finished, a week ago, you did not see him once. The company immediately started making plans with him and tonight it is the Vlive every fans are waiting for, the comeback one. Even you, planned to watch it, you will be able to see him a bit at least. You finished all your work earlier to be sure to have all the night reserved to your other part.

You arrive home an hour before the sunset and made you some foods to eat while watching Xiumin. You opened the television and putted Vlive on it. The live is supposed to start at 18h30 but it's only 18h20, so you have some times left. You went outside to take some fresh air and watch the beautiful sunset take over the sky. All these colours mixed up together, made your heart warm up from the absence of Xiumin. This person you miss so much.

When you came back in, the Vlive started and you took your seat and a huge smile got on your face. He is so beautiful, you miss him so much. He started by greeting everyone and saying hello to his fans. After he talks a bit about what was his military experience.

One of a fan asked him if he was going to have a comeback soon and he looked suspiciously at the camera before laughing. You already knew, he was, but it warmed your heart seeing him like that. The last time you had the chance to see him was two months ago, and it feel atrociously too long. You were eating your food while he was answering fan's questions.

"What is the most important thing in the world for you?" He stare at the camera and thinked carefully. After maybe a minute he answered.
"My fans and EXO."

That was not the answer you were expecting... The company did announce that Xiumin was dating someone, he could have say you, but he did not. You choke on your noodles and stood up to go take a glass of water. The pain your heart felt was clearly bigger than the one your dry throat was suffering of. You are still important to him, you know that or maybe you just wish it...

After that, you turned off the television and putted the rest of your meal in the fridge, you were not hungry anymore. You went back to your only best friend, the fresh air that always clear your thoughts.

Your walk was peaceful, the worst part was that you could not stay as long as you wanted, because it was getting cold and you did not want to get sick. Your cheeks and the tip of your nose were all pink. Your hands were shaking due to the cold and your legs had a weird sensation, like they were sparkling.

You immediately took a hot blanket and your phone. You were under all the blankets of your bed and was scrolling trough your phone. You forgot about the thing in the Vlive and your phone did not fail making you think about it again. All you could see on social medias was

"Does Xiumin from EXO broke up with his girl/boy-friend?"
"EXO's member, Xiumin, comeback's live questionnement"
"What the military service did on Xiumin's love life?"

You were not able to look at your phone anymore, at social medias at least, and went on Netflix to change your mind.

On the middle of your show, you received a message that made you sigh out of sadness and of happiness.

[Xiumin 🥰: I'm sorry baby...]

You decided to called him instead of texting, you need to hear his voice and know how he really feel.

- Min: I'm so sorry...
- You: About what?
- Min: Didn't you watch the Vlive?
- You: I did.
- Min: Heard me saying the thing about the most important thing?
- You: Yes.
- Min: And did you saw all theses articles about our love lives?!
- You: I did.
- Min: How can you be this calm?!!!
- You: Well, I will believe what you will tell me next.

You took him by surprise. He thoughts that maybe you will be crying or maybe mad at him, but no, you were calm and waiting for explanations.

- Min: Well you know I don't really like talking about you, because I want to protect you. It is a crazy job and I just want to make sure to not expose you.

- Min: Also, I really think about my answer, to be sure to do things well, I never thought it would end up like this. I'm sorry...
- You: It's okay babe, I know you didn't want to hurt me, I just wanted your explanations... because I wasn't really sure about it...
- Min: Awn... I wish I could come over...
- You: You know, when I start dating you, I accepted the fact that your job would took a huge place in your life. So, it's okay.

Even if you can not see him, you imagine him smiling.

- Min: Did I ever told you that you're the best?
- You: Probably... since you are the best person ever-

You stopped talking because you heard a noise coming from the back door. Your blood freeze and your eyes were big.

- Min: Is everything okay?
- You: I heard a noise, like someone is trying to enter...  babe I'm scared...

- Min: Everything is okay, don't worry, maybe it's just a squirrel or a bird that fly into the window. Stay focus on your respiration.

A clear sound of the door opening resonated in the house.

- You: It's today. I love you, I didn't think I would die that young... tell my family I love them too.
- Min: Y/N, you will not die, okay? Everything will be fine.

The sound was changed by footsteps getting closer. You putted the blanket over your head to hide you from the person that just enter your house. The person found your room. You are not moving anymore.

- Min: Are you cold or something?

The voice came from the phone and from your room. XIUMIN! You took the blankets off of you and you screamed his name. You immediately hugged him tightly and he kissed your neck. "Seems like you missed me too"

- End -