Chapter 27😀

☆𝒮𝓂𝓊𝓉☆

YᎾᏌ ᎻᎪᏙᎬ ᏴᎬᎬN ᏔᎪᎡNᎬᎠ!!!

(I didn't feel like editing it this time so sorry for any mistakes 😀)

I'm very sorry for all of the words I'm going to be using 😔😀 I'm hoping god forgives my sins.

...who am I kidding I'm done for...

Kageyama pov-

Once his fingers were going in and out of me with ease he pulled them out. I whined at the loss of touch and he smiled at me as he started rubbing lube on his cock

(I'm never writing smut again😀🤚)
(I'm jp I'll probably write it in other stories)

My hole twitched thinking about what it would be like with kei's big cock pounding in and out of me as he messed up my insides. Once he added a generous amount of lube he flipped me to where my face was in a pillow and my ass was in the air.
He pressed the tip to my hole and started to slowly push in.

I moaned out in pain and pleasure as he bottomed out. "Tell me when I can move" kei said and I nodded in response "hey whats the safe word?" He asked me "strawberry and you can move~" I said in response.

He started moving in and out slowly and I started getting impatient as all the pain went away. "Go faster~" I moaned out. He started going a little faster but not as fast as I was hoping.

"Mmmm~"

Tsukishima pov-

Kageyama asked me to go faster but I didn't want to hurt him so I only went slightly faster. Shortly after he moaned my name again "kei~ faster and harder please daddy~" I couldn't hold myself back anymore and started slamming in and out of kageyama, enjoying how his warm, wet hole sucked my cock in, greedily every time.

"Mmphm~ your s-so tight tobio~" I groaned in his ear. He was moaning loudly and I was grunting and groaning. I positioned him and a different angle and started going harder and faster. "AHhHhhh~ daddy~ your so deep"  tobio moaned as the new angle allowed me to go farther inside him.

(🧍‍♀️)

Kageyama pov-

I let out a pleasured scream as I feel kei forcefully hit my sweet spot over and over. "Fu~fuck tobio, I love you" kei said breathlessly I tried my best to form a response but am I could do was moan even louder.

"Daddy~ keep going I'm close" I moaned out he nodded and groaned "me too" after he slammed inside me a few more times I came and tightened around kei's cock. After a few second kei came inside me, it was warm and I loved it. I want to be filled with his cum (😭🤚) until he can't cum anymore.

He turned my to face him and kept slamming into me. "AhhH~ kei dont stop~" I moaned. "That's not my name~" he whispered in my ear. I shivered at his hot breath and moaned again "daddy~ please keep going~"

He came in me a second time and just as he was about to start fucking me senseless again I stopped him "daddy can I ride you?" I asked while panting. he nodded and layer back. I slowly lowered myself onto his dick and came when I fit all of him in me. I slowly got up and went down, repeating this motion.

He grabbed my thighs and squeezed them while lifting me up and dropped my down. I moaned and he kept lifting me up and dropping me. His mouth came to my shoulder and he bit down. "AHhhHh~" I moaned at the pain who knew I'd have a pain kink he started sucking and leaving marks.

He lifted me up again but this time instead of dropping me down he thrusted into my ass. I screamed again as he was rubbing all the perfect places and hit my sweet spot for the second time.

"Fuck~ you feel so good tobio" kei moaned from behind me. He started thrusting in my more aggressively and we both came. I lifted myself off his cock and dropped on his chest. He caressed my cheek and picked me up so we could take a bath.

Kei knows I like my bath water to be almost boiling hot so that's how it was when he lowered us into the water. I was hurting and I couldn't move so kei washed me off and made sure to get all of his cum out of my hole. I moaned again as I felt his fingers digging around inside me.

Once he made sure to get all of the cum out, kei started massaging my back and ass to help with the pain.

When we finished the bath we dried off and laid in bed because we were to exhausted to put clothes on so we slept naked next to each other.

Oml I finally worked up the balls to write this chapter today (I'm a girl with balls😀🤚) (I'm joking 😭)