❣︎Chapter 18❣︎

3rd person ~

After tobio and kei got home, yes home, which was tobio's house, they decided to make dinner for his mom and John tonight since they've been busy. Trying to move John in with us.

We made curry and when tobio's mom and John got home they thanked us. they said it was very good, it shocked them but they didn't seem to think kei could cook.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

A few months later~

(They still haven't done the deed, drama needs to happen first anyways back to the story)

John has lived with them for a few weeks and kags and tsukki's relationships just keeps getting healthier.

Tobio's mom seems happy which makes everyone else happy too.
Tsukishima was a little less salty to the team and although he didn't want to admit it, the team was like family to him.

And he loved them all even if he didn't show it, however he does make sure they all know their important to him.

Tobio~

It's been a few months and I have to say, John is a little different than expected.
But I think it's ok.

It's kinda nice having someone like a father figure care for you. Instead of getting mad and beating you up because of the fact that your gay.

My life is perfect now. I have the most precious boyfriend, amazing best friends (yams and Hinata), am great mother, and a nice soon to be step dad. What could go wrong?

Hehehehehe 😏