Chapter 19

Oikawa~

I heard my precious kouhai is finally having a good life. See Tobio-Chan is very important to me, I'm like a mom/father figure that takes care of him except that I'm only 2 years older than him.

I'm like two parents in one. I usually took care of Tobio-Chan when his mom had work and when his dad was being an ass. I didn't know at the time he was getting abused, all he said to me was that he was an ass.

Whenever I took care of
tobio-Chan, chibi-chan was always there with him. I know that they dated but I didn't really ship them so I was glad when they stayed friends.

Tobio-Chan is like my little brother honestly and a little like me and iwa's son. Tobio is the one who got iwa to tell me how he felt.

And I'm very greatful to him. I decided to visit my kouhai today since us third years are graduating soon anyways and I want to see him

I decided to ask iwa-Chan if he wanted to come with me

His phone:

Babykawa✨🥺❤️- hajime🥺

Iwa🥰- yes toru?

Babykawa✨🥺❤️- I wanna visit tobio-Chan. Will you come with me?🥺

Iwa🥰- why do you want me to come with you, prettykawa?

Babykawa✨🥺❤️- awww iwa your so cute, have my love
( ˘ ³˘). But it's so you can see him one more time.

Iwa🥰- do you want me to come?
° ͜ʖ ͡°) (I'm jp)

Babykawa✨🥺❤️- of course I do

Iwa🥰- then I'll come:)

Babykawa✨🥺❤️- yay! Thank you. I love you hajime 🥺❤️

Iwa🥰- I love you too baby❤️

!SOFT IWA I REPEAT SOFT IWA!

I set down my phone while smiling. I really love him.

I got ready and I heard the doorbell ring. I went over and opened it and it was iwa-chan.
He came in and took off his sweater "hey baby" he said and came closer to me, gently placing his lips on top of mine.

I kissed back, it was a slow and loving kiss. When we pulled away I said "hey iwa-Chan" with a bright smile.

He grabbed my hand as we went back out the door to walk to our 'sons' house, which I include shoyo in.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
🎶🎶 Ƴ-Ƴ 🎶🎶
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
* '';  🎶🎶🎶, ': '
+  *. '🎶🎶* '' 
''  : *,🎶 . *.. ;
🌙🌟✨'~🎷👄✨🌟🌙

Our true feelings {tsukikage}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें