Chapter 28, who tf?!

by the way IN tHIS BOOK GUYS ARE ABLE TO GET PREGNANT I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT! BUT ITS RARE THATS WHY NOTHING HAPPENED TO KAGEYAMA, IT CAN ONLY HAPPEN TO CERTAIN GUYS!!!
TW:MENTION OF DRUGS

Tsukishima pov-

I woke up with around 10:30 and I looked down to see my beautiful boyfriend still asleep in my arms. And I notice a text from an unknown number on his phone :

Unknown: I thought I told you to leave kei! break up with kei now bitch I want him and fast

Me: tf is this? This is kei speaking

Unknown: kei baby come to me

Me: tf I don't know you bye.

Unknown: I'm not john if that's what your wondering but I am a friend of his and I love you but John doesn't know so be a dear and keep this between us

I set his phone down and kissed kags forehead. I shook him awake "hey baby wake up, let's go to a cafe"

After a few minutes he woke up and I told him about his phone and we decided to talk about it more after
We ate

When we got to there I ordered for us and I noticed some guy staring at me from the other side of the cafe, I shrugged it off and went back with my amazing boyfriend. The waiter sat down our drinks at a different clean table as he cleaned another table for some people.

I noticed the same guy that was staring at me, get up and head towards our drinks but he was too quick and turned around before I could see what he was doing. I shrugged again and the man came over to us and spoke to me "why hello young man I just wanted to let you know I think you look very nice and handsome and i love your somewhat feminine physique and your curves" he whispered in my ear before leaving the cafe.

Kageyama looked at me confused and I tilted my head "that was weird I don't even know him" I said slightly shuddering at what he said, and not in a good way.

The waiter finally finished the table and brought us our drinks. After about 30 minutes I started to feel lightheaded, hot and bothered, and my vision was a little blurred so I told tobio I was heading home while he went to buy groceries.

I entered the house and after a few minutes I passed out falling backwards, I felt someone grab me before I hit the ground but I was out before I could see who it was.

Kageyama pov-

I was walking around the store when I suddenly got a really bad feeling. I stared walking faster to get all of the things I needed before heading home. I twisted the doorknob finding it unlocked. I felt myself Go pale as I knew kei would never just leave the door unlocked.

I walked to the kitchen and saw a note on the island

"I warned you didn't I? I have kei with me by no worries I'll take good care of him. Thanks tobio you should know how much I love kei."

~ unknown

My eyes started watering as I wondered how to get my future husband back.

Unknown pov-

I finally got the love of my life. How? Easy. I drugged him. I have him a drug to make him think I'm tobio so that he loves me.

👀John is innocent! I though about making him the bad guys but that would be so cruel because it's the closest thing kags has to a dad. And if your confused, basically tsukishima was drugged and kidnapped. One of the drugs made him pass out and he other is making a illusion in his mind.
The illusion makes him think that 'unknown' is tobio so he doesn't even notice that he's with someone else.

Tell me what you think 👀