Chapter 29- uh oh....

TW: MENTION OF R*PE PLEASE DONT READ IF YOUR SENSITIVE OR IF IT TRIGGERS YOU! ALSO SMUT WARNING!

SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE READING THIS BECAUSE ITS THE WHOLE CHAPTER! DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU!

(Lmao but I have a feeling that, kagetsuki4life will still read it)

3rd pov-

tsukishima was kissing someone willingly and then they started touching each other as the older mans hands roamed his body making tsukishima moan loudly.

the man started undoing tsukishimas pants and Tsukishima was panting from the kiss and tried to stop him "babe please not right now" (once again he thinks he's kags, just so you know) the man kept going and took out kei's dick and started stroking it. Tsukishima whimpered and tried backing away but hit a wall and he had the look of fear in his eyes.

(Lets just call this grown ass man joe) WARNING ⚠️ NO CONSENT AND R*PE EVEN IF KEI ENJOYS IT!! BECAUSE FOR THE LAST TIME, HE WAS DRUGGED TO THINK ITS TOBIO!

Joe stuck a finger in tsukishima asshole without wetting it causing it to hurt kei. Joe now had 4 fingers plus his thumb deep in kei, his ass swallowing joes hand up to his wrist. It hurt and it felt good at the same time to kei. Joe pulled out his hand and unzipped his pants, pulling out his hard thick 20 inch cock that had 2 piercings in the head.(y'all I'm sorry😭🖐)

He pushed kei on the bed and without warning and without a condom or lube, shoved his cock all the way in tsukishima.

"AHHHhhhhhHhAHaah~" tsukishima screamed in pleasure and threw his head back.

JOE POV~

Blondie looked so hot with his head thrown back as his ass greedily swallows my cock. He grinded his ass backwards towards me wanting me to move and I growled and grabbed his hips stopping him from moving again.

"Daddy~ please rail me! Fuck me hard~ claim me and destroy my insides! I only want your cock daddy fuck me hard I need you right now~" tsukishima said with Moans

I pulled out of him almost all the way and slammed back in with no remorse (someone tell me is that the right word?) he moaned loudly and stuck his tongue out with drool coming out and his eyes crossed

(I'm done jekejdhfks help 😔)

I started going faster and deeper and his beautiful small asshole squeezed my cock. His insides were warm and inviting. "Baby let me wreck you more. Let me make our baby with you, i love you so much. Fuccckkkk~ fuck baby your such a slut for my cock." I groaned as I kept slipping in and out of him

"AhhhHhH~ daddy~ please fill me with your cum. I wanna carry your baby." (For the last last time kei thinks it's still tobio) (also, kei is one of the rare males who can have a child)
I grind downward into him again and hit something.

Kei screamed in pleasure, I hit his prostate (that's the right word right? Lmao) he was trembling with pleasure and I could tell he was close, so was I.

There was skin slapping and moans filling the room. "Ahh~ daddy I'm cuming!" Tsukishima came on our chests and it smelled sweet. I leaned down, still thrusting in him as I licked his cum off his chest. Just as it smelled, his cum was sweet.

"Baby~ I'm close I'm so f-fucking close!" I grunted, thrusting faster. "Cum inside tobio!" He moaned, cumming again. I didn't care that he called me that because I knew that's who he thought I was.

I slammed in his hole one last time,  spilling my seed deep inside him. Kei sighed in satisfaction and moaned again "it's a-ahh~ so warm"
I pulled out and kei whined, not feeling full anymore.

Tsukishima pov-

Tobio (joe) came deep inside me and then pulled out. He grabbed a butt plug and shoved it in my hole. "What's that for?" I asked shakily. He smiled and said "just to hold my cum there a little longer to make sure it triggers".

After about 10 when pulled out the plug and carried me to the bath.

Joe pov-

After I cleaned kei's hole and our bodies I dried him and sat him on the toilet. I grabbed something from the cabinet and put my left hand on his hip, rubbing up and down.

"Here baby take this so we can make sure it worked" I said giving him a pregnancy test.
After he took it we looked at the results..

.....The test...came out as.....

...positive.......

I'm so sorry guys 😭 I promise kageyama will find him.